Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
So I started up the causeway to the lighthouse, only to find *Pablo* of all people, walking along in front of me. Geez, you save a guys boat, and he doesn't even want to hang around and work on it. Must be some great boat-owner's insurance in Cyseal.

Anyway, he spotted a Lupine Horror and put up his dukes. I had to pull his ass out of the fire. So to speak.

Question is, how the hell did he get to the lighthouse without getting killed? Sure, I could go with the boring old theory that NPCs don't interact unless you're onscreen to enable them, but...

There's obviously *some* sort of continuous monitor going on to track where Pablo wanders when you aren't there to watch. Which is interesting. Makes you wonder what happens if a tree falls in the Phantom Forest before you get there, but I digress.

My theory is that Pablo has some phenomenal Sneak skills, but he really doesn't like dogs. And I'm sticking to that.

journeyman
journeyman
I once saw him by the beach where the orcs made camp and he even help me fight the orcs with his bare knuckles.

I don't know what trigger him to go there and it never did happen again.

Link Copied to Clipboard