Print Thread
P
Pim Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P

Larian,

First of all thank you for resolving the henchmen bug that after quickload, they change appearance. smile

There is still (for me) 1 thing that preventing me from continue playing.
The third henchmen you hire (and all others after that) have lesser/gimped stats (eg. strength of 3 instead of 5)

Is this intentional to discourage players to hire an whole army of henchmen or is this a bug?

Hopefully a bug that you hopefully can fix in the nearby future because I hired a henchmen just to see what's what and continued playing, but now I want to hire a dedicated fourth party member and as you can imagine, I don't want him to be weaker than intended.

Thanks in advance!

journeyman
journeyman
It's a bug, it has been said to me by the official guy named Raze, here is the link:

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=50546&Number=536137#Post536137

P
Pim Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Hey trainspotting, thank you for the reply but i've read your post and i'm experiencing a different bug than you.

To clarify, i'm talking about the bug? that the third henchmen you hire have lower attributes. Raze answered your question with yes but he was talking about a different bug.

But in general there is still work to be done concerning henchmen smile

journeyman
journeyman
There is still work to be done about the whole game, you will find it with every level you gain. They should have wait like + 6 months at least to start to sell it as a definitive version frown

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard