Next Thread
Print Thread
D
DWROWLA Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
I am currently having an issue where my characters are chained together, but are not moving together. I am right at the beginning of the game before you fight the orcs with the human as their leader.

Larian Studios
Larian Studios

Did they start off not following, or was it working properly for awhile?

Did you try breaking the chain between the portraits and then re-joining them, or swapping locations or party formations?

Does the same thing happen if you start a new game?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS support tool (for the PC version). The report will contain system and game information, any crash dumps, and your saved games (all but one of which can be deleted to reduce file size, since it sounds like this is not related to the save itself).

journeyman
journeyman
It happened to me even after the last fixes. My companion has just stopped to follow my party, I notice it when I was faaar away from her. The weirdest thing is that happens only with one of my companions (henchmen). It's not often though.

D
DWROWLA Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
My characters were chained the entire time from start up to the stairs where the mage summons some skeletons. I unchained my knight to send him a little ahead of me, and after that I have not been able to get my team to move together, even while chained together. I even tried swapping the person who is leading, reloading the game, and so on. On other new games it works fine (I have 3 different games set up, only 1 of them has had this problem at the start).

Larian Studios
Larian Studios

In that case, please keep a few saves in the report.zip from the profile that is not working, including (if available) the most recent save before the first fight, and at least the oldest save after unchaining the characters.

Link Copied to Clipboard