I love this game, from the reward base on our action to the goddess war cry that pump me up before striking a foe but one thing that was missing.

I always get this urge and pray that my Source would counter an oncoming attack instead of just standing idle while getting slice up.

Things I like to see in the future

- death blow animation after a successful backstab. Its either a throat slice or couple of quick session back stabbing mwuahaha.

- Block or a counter attack after a block.

- Riposte or a mini duel like animation. Any one watch the last episode of Spartacus doing a reserve stab where his back was facing his opponent? It was epic.

- I also always enjoyed the sound of 2 swords clanging clanging against each other hmmmm.

- Anything beside standing still and getting beat on and hopefully break the age old of "you hit me, I hit you".

- I know you guys probably thought of this before but please allow us to teleport enemy on to a pike, table or on top of their ally and let the sound of pain be heard.

My final thought: I take fighting animation over casting animation any day, even through the casting animation is pretty well done but I always want to shoot off my magic asap hehe.

Cheers for reading.