Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
I've downloaded the last patch from gog.com but there was some error during the patch process. This is the patchlog

Divinity - Original Sin patch log
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Editor\Templates\Scripts\GLO_DeathKnight.charScript
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Editor\Templates\Stats\Generated\Data\Object.txt
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Editor\Templates\Stats\ItemComboPreviews.lsx
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Editor\Templates\Stats\ItemCombos.txt
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Editor\Templates\Stats\ItemCombos.xlsm
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Editor\Templates\Stats\Object.xlsm
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Engine.pak
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Game.pak
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Localization\English\english.xml
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Localization\French\french.xml
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Localization\French\Gender\Female\french.xml
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Localization\German\Gender\Female\german.xml
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Localization\German\german.xml
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Main.pak
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Main_1.pak
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Data\Main_2.pak
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\LanguageSetup.exe
Incorrect version of: C:\GOG Games\Divinity - Original Sin\Shipping\EoCApp.exe

First time i've tried to patch the log was only:

I've tried to patch again and all the other errors showed up. I've tried to launch the game and it seems to work but i've only tried it a couple of minutes. What should i do?

Last edited by OniEikichi; 09/08/14 11:42 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Hi, I have exactly the same problem. I have downloaded the patch version patch_divinity_original_sin_2.7.0.14.exe and when I've tried to update for the first time:

For the second time - the same list of error.

Any ideas?

I think the last file I was patching was this one: patch_divinity_original_sin_2.6.0.13.exe

Support
Support

I confirmed the 2.7.0.14 GOG patch will install over itself, rather than give an error about the game already being up to date (possibly because of the LanguageSetup.exe error the first time, which I also got). However, the 'incorrect version' errors simply mean the files were already updated, and so not what the patch was expecting. No files in the D:OS install folder are changed or removed when running the patch again, so you can just ignore the errors.

O
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
oh ok, good to know. Thx for the help smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard