Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
tarasis Offline OP
OP Offline
As per Felicia's notes for this video

http://youtu.be/Nget9X7-AGo

And yes, I still need to upload that video on Walking Dead, but I was trying to finish Divinity Original Sin first to discuss both of them at once. Unfortunately, I've spent an extra 10 hours in the game reorganizing my inventory, so I'll either throw an extra video up over the weekend or save it for next Friday's video.

Not sure if the inventory comment should be taken positively or not. Still the extra exposure she'll give the game can't be bad.

C
C
If there is one girl in the whole world I would take on a proper date , it would be Felicia Day. Great that she is giving exposure to D:OS. Just shows what a great woman she is !

addict
addict
I really loved her in the Guild series. Been following her ever since. Cool that she's playing DOS.

addict
addict
Yeah, I just found this endorsement from her yesterday, even though it was from mid-July.

http://cliqist.com/2014/07/14/todays-celebrity-endorsement-courtesy-of-felicia-day/

addict
addict
This Felcia Day chick is kinda hot. think

Originally Posted by tarasis
I've spent an extra 10 hours in the game reorganizing my inventory

I think we all went through this while learning the ropes of the game. xD

If there is one thing I hate it's people swooning over "gamer girls." Imagineering will be the death of you. I assure you that whoever this chick is ( first time I heard of her BTW) she's got better things to do than D:OS.

Though I have to agree on the inventory, this game makes you faff around with backpack contents more than it should.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
tarasis Offline OP
OP Offline
You've not heard of Felicia Day? Creator of Geek & Sundry network? The Guild?

From Wikipedia

Kathryn Felicia Day[1] is an American actress, comedian, and writer. On TV, she played the character "Vi" on the series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dr. Holly Marten in Eureka and currently has a recurring role as Charlie on Supernatural. She has acted in movies such as Bring It On Again and June, as well as the Internet musical Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. She is the star, writer, and producer of the original web series The Guild, a show loosely based on her life as a gamer. She also wrote and starred in the Dragon Age web series Dragon Age: Redemption. Day was a member of the board of directors of the International Academy of Web Television beginning December 2009 until the end of July 2012

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've never understood the "gamer girl" thing, whether celebrated or hated. Yeah, I'm a girl (inasmuch as a 46-year-old can be described as one... "hey, grandma!" as someone referred to me lately!) and I've played computer games since the late '70s. And that's absolutely nothing special in the least: loads of my peers have done likewise. I enjoy computer games, I don't enjoy being overweight, and I sometimes wonder if the two are linked, but y'know, outside etc.

Er anyway, I still think it's fab and groovy that someone with a significant media profile is into D:OS. smile

J'aime le fromage.
Originally Posted by Vometia
I've never understood the "gamer girl" thing, whether celebrated or hated.

It's most likely an age/hormones combination. wink

Really, I'm somewhat old and I don't get it either. :P

C
C
Liking her has nothing to do with her playing games, that's just a bonus. But if you seen her on(in character) and off the screen. Just her attitude, voice, looks and behavior. The way she speeks it all makes one very attractive package. So yeah I admire her for who she is not that she plays games. But well all beside the point, it's not like me or most of us will ever get to meet her.

Last edited by Celludriel; 10/08/14 06:48 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm sure her insight will be very enlightening.

Eh?

Geek? Sundry Network? The Guild? Who's "Vi" or Dr. Holly Marten? I never got past the pilot of Eureka on the account on general suckiness and craptitude.

Yup, never heard of her.

addict
addict
https://www.youtube.com/user/geekandsundry

Also, look up The Guild on Youtube. Fairly entertaining web series about a guild of MMO players (unspecified MMO, but similar to WoW I'd imagine).

Meh.

addict
addict
Okay, we all get it. You don't know her, and don't care. So...why are you posting in this thread? I presumed that since you were posting here, you were interested in more information.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I'm not big fan of her or anything, but she did voiced one of my favorite WRPG characters of all time (Veronica from Fallout New Vegas). She has a nice voice. Maybe should could do some voice acting in the next Divinity game.

Originally Posted by Jito463
Okay, we all get it. You don't know her, and don't care. So...why are you posting in this thread? I presumed that since you were posting here, you were interested in more information.

Mostly to annoy you. Looks like it's working. U MAD BRO?

veteran
veteran
She was one of the three main cast members (Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day) in Joss Whedon's amusing "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" miniseries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvPfZqEftI

It actually pains me that there may be people out there who have not watched that.

She's also the voice of Zojja in Guild Wars 2.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Gyson
She was one of the three main cast members (Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day) in Joss Whedon's amusing "Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" miniseries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUvPfZqEftI

It actually pains me that there may be people out there who have not watched that.

She's also the voice of Zojja in Guild Wars 2.

Actually my pain started while I was watching it. I mean seriously. I guess it was supposed to be so bad that it was good. Didn't work for me.

tarasis Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Gyson

Agreed, Dr Horrible is great, actually beyond great, awesome smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard