Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
He's way too adorable not to be in the game as an Easter Egg or an NPC or something, maybe a spell even. I vote to have Cheburashka in Divinity - Original Sin. It simply makes sense.

Cheburashka was from Africa and was found in a box of Oranges somewhere in Russia. He was sleepy when he was found and wasn't sure of his identity - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOZpUDMj9t8 (watch first 3 minutes). Cheburashka becomes friends with a talking and human-like Crocodile Gena.

It would be cool if Cheburashka was involved somehow in slipping and falling, like when its wet and your character/player slips and falls. The name Cheburashka is kind of... like... well, "Cheburahnootza" means to cutely fall over.

Anyway, its just an awesome idea.

Last edited by MonarchX; 09/08/14 08:54 PM.
Don't post while drunk.

I like my childhood cartoons as much as the next Russian,but seriously, why. This game already has enough silly shit to ruin immersion.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
M
OP Offline
M
Funny stuff makes this game most awesome! Sneaking as a bush or a stone NEVER gets old and makes me giggle each time. Manic exploding skeletons are most awesome too! All that's missing is Cheburashka. I mean he fits into Divinity more than in any other game. Not drunk when posted then and not drunk now, btw!

P.S. I really wish I would've donated a TON of money to the development of this game, then there would be a chance of having Cheburashechka in it.

Meh.

Last edited by Damar Stiehl; 11/08/14 03:16 PM.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."

Link Copied to Clipboard