Next Thread
Print Thread
#543818 15/08/14 04:54 AM
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
How do I craft this ? Each time I try to combine two small healing potions they just swap places in the inventory.

Please advice!

Regards,
Mr Frodo

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
Light Healing Potion + Light Healing Potion = Stronger Healing Potion
If your crafting skill is high enough then they will combine.

addict
addict
With a 5+ crafting I tried to do this several times. Small potions I could combine, but medium ones would never combine. Wish I knew what the real formula was for them.

enthusiast
enthusiast
according to here you need to combine two Minor Healing Potions to create the medium one

also make sure you are combining one of each - it might not work if you try to combine a stack

stranger
stranger
This game checks your Crafting skill when you try to craft something, and there are some recipes that have the same ingredient but give different results depending on your Crafting skill. Healing potions is one of them.

If you can't combine two Minor Healing Potions, it means your Crafting skill is too low.

PS: Crafting does work in stacks.

Last edited by Keizai; 15/08/14 02:22 PM.
addict
addict
If crafting is 2, then two minor healing potions equals one medium healing potion.

If crafting is 3+, then two minor healing potions equals one large healing potion.

Apparently no matter what you have your crafting, you can't combine two medium healing potions. I think I ended up with about 70+ of them at the end of the last game.

stranger
stranger
But you can combine Medium Healing Potions with something else to get Large. smile

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Keizai
But you can combine Medium Healing Potions with something else to get Large. smile

Really? What? I'd love to be able to do something with these things. And what crafting skill is required?

S
stranger
stranger
S
I think he was referring to combining the potion with an augmentor, you only need a crafting skill of 3.

addict
addict
Augmentor? Is that a device or an ingredient?

S
stranger
stranger
S
It's the pink flower.

Link Copied to Clipboard