Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
So, all the star stones I've picked up thus far (crime scene, braccus, near the lucalla forest)are inert stones. The bloodstones seem to work fine however. Anyone else getting this problem?

It sounds like a real progression blocker...

Support
Support

If they are inert they have already been triggered (and will count towards opening portals in the homestead). By design, that happens automatically in specific situations.

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
Really? Do the portals open later on then? Because I only have 2 portals open right now and those are from the blood stones I activated (the inner chamber and the hall of champions).

Support
Support

The first star stone you got (crime scene or clinic) was triggered automatically, and opened the portal between the main area and the observatory (and teleported you there in the first place).

In the inner chamber, did you get a cutscene conversation triggered with an NPC there? Did you take the portal back to the main section of the End of Time at some point after that? (rather than leave using Rift Travel)

Does Zixzax have anything new to say? Is he standing near the weaver, or somewhere else?

How many inert stones do you have?

H
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
H
I have 5 inert stones. It seems that the other portals didn't open up until exiting the inner chamber via its portal rather than the rift travel. So now I have a total of 5 portals open. Thanks!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard