Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#545958 20/08/14 07:26 AM
Vortik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I got the star stone and was cured of rot in the Immaculate Trials. When I talk to Loic he seems troubled that i'm cured and says "Be right back!" and he leaves through the waypoing. What do I do next? He isn't coming right back. I've tried killing the chicken and combining the blood w/ an Inert Stone, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

"No one has as many friends as the man with many cheeses!"
T
T
he disappeared through the waypoint? he should come back to you with his goons, or you could just follow him, a cut scene should occur.

Vortik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yea nothing happens after he goes in. After he leaves, I have explored all of the dungeon several times, and used the waypoint to and from several different places, but still nothing. Am I just bugged then? I'm a Star Stone short from being able to get thru the door in trial of ascension, and this is the only non-source temple related quest I still have.

(I should say i'm level 20, when I went thru the trials before, I just left after the star stone. I didn't know Loic was at the end of the dungeon until finally looking it up last night)

Last edited by Vortik; 20/08/14 04:30 PM.

Vortik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Okay I might have figured out what went wrong. So when he says "Be right back!" He leaves to sacred stone to get friends to come back and fight. However I had already wiped out the whole village, so there are no friends for him to gather. I ported to sacred stone and sure enough he's on the other side and initiates a fight as soon as I arrive. So I guess I did kinda bug it by killing the sacred stone villagers. Now to figure out where in Rivellon to find more star stones. arg

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
lol

"I killed everybody in the game and now it's buggy!"

Vortik Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
More like "I did things WAY out of order"

T
T
apparently you found sacred stone not by finishing Loic questline; so the quest cannot and doesn't need be finished.

btw, did you enter the basement of village Immaculate chapel?

Last edited by teardropmina; 20/08/14 10:49 PM.
K
journeyman
journeyman
K
Yup, get his key, go to Silverglen chapel, open the trapdoor, profit.

Link Copied to Clipboard