Print Thread
S
sp3rial Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
First of all sorry for my bad english.
I just noticed that after the last patch (automatically installed trough STEAM) my main character, that has the zombie traits cannot be healed no more with any poison spell (tried poison arrow, poison spore etc.). Actally i have more that 40hours play on my shoulder and with 50% of my party not able to heal anymore... is gonna be a real pain in the *** smile
Can someone tell me something about this issue?
Thank you very much

R
stranger
stranger
R
I have the same issue as well. My zombie talent isn't working anymore, I get damaged by poison, quite a big deal for a character that relies exclusively on it for healing.

I read around and it seems resistances were capped at 80% with this patch. Zombie gives 200% and seems it was capped as well by mistake.

Hope this is hotfixed asap, I can't play my save anymore.

C
stranger
stranger
C
I took zombie on both chars. I basically have to start over because there is now no way for me to heal.. Not sure what they were thinking.

Trait points should be refunded at least. I understand balancing changes like this made for multilayer games but I was enjoying myself fine in singleplayer not bothering anyone and now my characters are nerfed beyond useless in a patch I was given no choice but to install.

Not sure I will be playing again whats the point if my builds are wrecked at random times by patches I feel like I have no control over my characters.

Is a shame I was enjoying this game very much but this leaves me with bad feelings

enthusiast
enthusiast
Crisco: It's a bug. Wait for the hotfix. Sucks, but hello 2014.

Last edited by Noaloha; 21/08/14 07:55 PM.

Escape From Smalcatraz: Steam/Nexus. Forum thread.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Hope you are right..

S
sp3rial Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I'm also worried that this is a bug... actually a huge bug!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm really surprised that this change (80% resistance cap) accompanied by breaking the zombie skill was missed by their QA team. It took my friend less than 3 minutes to experience it with his zombie traited character. They clearly fixed the leech skill and it's accompanied overpowered nature (healing players on off turns).

Shrug.

Current game unplayable until this is fixed.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Yep this bug sucks.

I tried to find a decent character editor to turn off zombie but I cant find one that works.

I really like this game but this is basic testing before a major change. If the developers didn't know that changing the cap on resists was going to do this it should have been caught in 5 minutes of testing.

Sorry about the rant I just want to play and can't so I'm kind of pissed.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Sensaround
I'm really surprised that this change (80% resistance cap) accompanied by breaking the zombie skill was missed by their QA team.

Ah, so that's the reason. I registered to report this bug, because it's game breaking for me (over 100 hours into the game!). I tried to load different save games, because the save game could have been corrupted. I also did screenshots for documentation and tried to unequip and equip items with poison resistance to force a recalculation. I am surprised that it's such a simple bug.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Sensaround
I'm really surprised that this change (80% resistance cap) accompanied by breaking the zombie skill was missed by their QA team.

agreed...
resistance capped 80
blocking capped 80
zombie broken can't heal
saves load with only half health
(all bonuses for health/constitution removed)

ummm.... yah... kinda big oversight :P

"be honest... both with others and yourself"

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard