Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#547163 22/08/14 08:14 PM
singo Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hey, i bought Original sin a long time ago but coudn't play dring the summer. Finnaly, i have now starded playing the game! horsey

Iï½´ve reached the black cove -The Orc cave- and noticed a few levers or things that can be activaded atleast.

One in the "Pirate office" and one in the small room with traps.

Any how, i though both of them somehow would unlock the door in the cave, but it won't work. Maybe im to stupid to notice what they are for but the door remains locked.
I can't find any other post in the forum about this.

So please give me help with this door, but with as few spoilers possible.

Since DD1 ^^
You have to wait a little bit longer with that door. Have you managed to descend to a lower level in the Black Cove? Complete that lower level first and then focus on the locked door.

singo Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I have been down by the docks in that cave, but those ghost sailors seems to be to negative towards me. Is it that i first must eliminate that Evelyn in her "Evelyn's secret Lair"? Cus i tried once but it seemed i was under lvled, so i tried that cave instead.

must i first kill Evelyn or have i missed somting with the ghosts?

Since DD1 ^^
T
T
Originally Posted by singo
I have been down by the docks in that cave, but those ghost sailors seems to be to negative towards me

?? what does that mean?

you don't have to deal with Evelyn before clearing the black cave. you do need to clear the lower cave areas to get the key.

addict
addict
check out my playlist in the signature, FULL BLACK COVE GUIDE...just click CTRL + F!

F
stranger
stranger
F
Originally Posted by singo
I have been down by the docks in that cave, but those ghost sailors seems to be to negative towards me. Is it that i first must eliminate that Evelyn in her "Evelyn's secret Lair"? Cus i tried once but it seemed i was under lvled, so i tried that cave instead.

must i first kill Evelyn or have i missed somting with the ghosts?
Talk with the female ghost down at the docks.
If you don't understand what to do:
explore the town and it should come to you
you get a reward and they explain how to get to the lower levels of the cove.

singo Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
?? what does that mean?

Sorry, yes it was unclear. I just meant that when i tried to talk with them the only option was to end the dialogue.

Now however, when i tried again i could speak to them, thank you for the help anyway. Now i'm going to find the skull of her father.
(i tried nothihng new, just went to the town. Saved and then returned)

Awesome thing you've done GamezGlitchz! Keep up the good work, but i don't want to much spoiler since it's the first time i play trough the game.

Since DD1 ^^

Link Copied to Clipboard