Next Thread
Print Thread
X
xmojo1 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
X
I'm almost finished with Ego Draconis and will be playing Flames of Vengeance with my ED character. My question is: will all items on my character and in my battle tower chest be carried over, or just the items in my character's inventory (or just equipped items on my character)?

If items in my battle tower chest aren't carried over, can I get around this by moving all chest items into my character's inventory and move them over in this manner?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
It's been a while, so I'm not absolutely certain, but I think you keep all your stuff. The only possible risk is whether or not you're running the same version of Ego Draconis and FoV, as the savegames aren't compatible with the DKS versions.

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

According to the DKS FAQ/Guide, you loose books, junk items (pans, spoons, etc), keys, etc, as well as the contents of the Quest tab in your inventory (including those which are still useful, such as coin purses or skill books). See section 1.3 for details.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
the only thing that disappear is quest item that not needed again in FOV, I have all my items in my chest safely when go to FOV and all my item in inventory still the same

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard