Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#547895 25/08/14 09:17 AM
Zimith Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hey everyone! The latest patch changed the Leech talent so you can only use it in your turn. My question now is: is it still a valid option after the patch? What's your experience?

stranger
stranger
I still can do a lot of the same tactics but I am just more cautious for example.

Before the patch: I would just make the character bleed through-out the battle, and said character will hardly lose any life due to it healing as fast as it takes the damage.(Especially if the enemy bleeds on me too)

After the patch: I would use the same tactics, but now I'll have to use extra AP so that whatever bleeding skill i use will not kill the character with like 25% life left. But as soon as that characters turn hits. S/he'll be at full life and healing twice every turn. So, it is pretty much the same but I had to watch my life and the situation I am in a lot closer. I say i play a lot better now using more CC and the battles just go on for maybe one extra turn than normal.
I do use it a lot more out of battle than in for fast healing plus it helps making a trail/pool of blood before battle. With the trail/pool of blood you can create a spot for the enemy to attack you at and heal up before your next turn.

Either way, 'Leech' is still awesome to have. My playstyle requires it, while I kickass as a LW Rogue/Archer and Buffing/CC/summoner Shadowblade that plays more like a sorcerer with backstab, duo. Only deaths I had so far are from walking into lava and wrong mouse-clicks that messed up the battle. Nothing sucks more then, about to set up a spell and just watch you character walk carelessly into the middle of a group of undead with 1-ap left.

enthusiast
enthusiast
If that happens again, right-click somewhere as soon as you notice - it will cancel the movement and save you whatever AP haven't been used.

Link Copied to Clipboard