Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
... and when you finally give them to me I couldn't be happier.

Seriously? I mean, I wanted to be mad after the weeks of trolling Steam forums looking for updates. I wanted to be resentful at that extra day delay when the DLC didn't unlock properly. But what you've done to me is even worse than that.

Instead these are engaging and well-realized characters. I especially like Wolgraff's background, which seems to be untrodden territory in RPGs (that I've played, anyway).

Ugh, it's like I don't even have any rage left at all! These hate-tanks are totally empty!

All I have left to say is Great work, everyone at Larian! mad

Generally, a notebook goes in your pocket, doesn't it? Give that notebook its own pocket. . . . in that pocket, put another notebook. . . .
apprentice
apprentice
That sounds disorienting, you have my sympathies friend laugh

stranger
stranger
@Scry_Kane Take a long breath

Last edited by SonGon; 19/09/14 08:21 AM.
old hand
old hand
Do these new companions take a mroe active role in telling their stories than the original two ? (I personally felt the orignial 2 did not really flush out their stories very well during the game - it seemed to me that for the first two the story is given at specific trigger point and then one more event to complete - where I am hopeful that with these two it is dragged out a bit more slowly as the game progresses) ???

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Scry_Kane

These hate-tanks are totally empty!

I can fill them up for you. I will require a small fee though. wink

A
addict
addict
A
I thought the poster was going to vent his frustration on poor Larian. Larian is the next best developer for me beside CD Projekt RED. Larian perhaps can learn how and why they became so famous for it.

Link Copied to Clipboard