Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I think I've fallen in love with the voice acting! (Wish there was more of it.) I enjoy the rogue voices in particular.

Does anyone know who the voice actors are? I was looking out for names in the credits but they are not there. How to be a fan if I don't even know their names? hahaha

D:OS is my first turn-based RPG. I'm hooked. Currently on my third playthrough.

Kudos to the writer and artist who created Wolgraff, the new companion. What a refreshing character. I like that he's grinning so broadly in his portrait! I like his almost child-like nature and watching him write his notes makes me smile.

thankyou

S
stranger
stranger
S
It's fun because the female character has a voice close to a Catelyn Stark, but english is not my first language so maybe my hears are not good enough...

M
addict
addict
M
By the way, could you tell me where you found Wolgraff ?

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by CrunchyCoffee
Kudos to the writer and artist who created Wolgraff, the new companion. What a refreshing character. I like that he's grinning so broadly in his portrait! I like his almost child-like nature and watching him write his notes makes me smile.

Couldn't agree more about Wolgraff's liability, although I prefer to think of him as less childlike and more silently thoughtful -- he's well aware of being caught up in a chain of events that shape his life, as well as strongly moralistic -- though I think the whole point he makes is that people project all sorts of personalities on those without a voice. smile

Generally, a notebook goes in your pocket, doesn't it? Give that notebook its own pocket. . . . in that pocket, put another notebook. . . .
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Originally Posted by melianos
By the way, could you tell me where you found Wolgraff ?

Cyseal Graveyard, middlemost unmarked mound of earth.

Generally, a notebook goes in your pocket, doesn't it? Give that notebook its own pocket. . . . in that pocket, put another notebook. . . .

Link Copied to Clipboard