Next Thread
Print Thread
#555254 20/09/14 09:16 AM
I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
I hear on the internet she is supposed to tell me to goto Evelyn after picking up her book and knife. Well she does not, and Evelyn is still lingering around theryon's shop.

Anything I have missed here or another bug ?

I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
Thelyrion's clinic I mean of course. Although Evelyn seem to be there all the time.

Please advice.

I
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I
EDIT: I found all the evidence (was actually missing the first letter at crime scene)

But, Evelyn is gone and so is Thelyrion. Any idea where he is at ?

Support
Support

You'll meet Thelyrion again later. Check out Evelyn's house first, if you have not done so yet (there may be a key left in a bag in the clinic), and follow up on that first.

D
stranger
stranger
D
I too seem to have missed something in this chain. I've done this chain about 4-5 times on different games so far and I've yet to get Evelyn to leave the clinic on her own, without breaking into her house. I'm pretty sure I'm skipping a step somehow, but have yet to see the "standard" storyline trigger to advance from her being in the clinic to her running off leaving the bag behind...

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
If Thelyron is really gone you most likely checked his hut at the far southeast map end before finding the evidence. In this case you will see him short before the end game in Cyseal, Evelyn will be in her lair.

Regards,
Thorsten

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Raze

You'll meet Thelyrion again later. Check out Evelyn's house first, if you have not done so yet (there may be a key left in a bag in the clinic), and follow up on that first.

I always miss that and end up having to bash the door down. Good thing no one in town notices.

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by drfrogsplat
I too seem to have missed something in this chain. I've done this chain about 4-5 times on different games so far and I've yet to get Evelyn to leave the clinic on her own, without breaking into her house. I'm pretty sure I'm skipping a step somehow, but have yet to see the "standard" storyline trigger to advance from her being in the clinic to her running off leaving the bag behind...
Hm wow I can't remember either. Did you confront Esmeralda with the letter you found at the crime scene? Or else you might have to talk to Roberts and also dig up Jake's grave.

I found out about the hidden hideout before doing some of the other steps lol... Reading through my quest log is kind of funny... I broke into her house before I found out I had to... Search her backpack then asked Theyron if I could... Nice that it lets you do things out of order, but reading the quest log after doing so...

BTW isn't evelyn the other suspect. The book and knife thing was for the shopkeeper lady taht flirts with everyone, Esmeralda... she points you to evelyn if you show her all evidence right.

Last edited by Phalzyr; 06/10/14 09:49 PM.

Insanity Is Just A Matter Of Opinion

Link Copied to Clipboard