Steps to reproduce:
- create Roderick with personality "No AI"
- create Scarlett with personality different from "No AI", e.g. "Free Spirit"
- with Roderick initiate a dialog where the main chars can have different opinions
You have to chose dialog options for Roderick only. Scarlett's dialog options are selected bei the AI.Actual behaviour:
On some dialogs*) you have to select dialog options for Scarlett as well.
*) This happend to me among others in the following dialogs:
- When freeing Bairdotr from her cage.
- After investigating the murder scene in the King Crab tavern, when you can initiate a dialog with Madora.
As far as I understand it, the actual behaviour is not the expected behaviour.
When a character has an AI personality, all dialog choices should be done by the AI (except when the dialog is explcitely initiated by this character).