Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Jelmo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I've entered the trial of ascension and the quest seems to be bugged.
I'm not going into any discussions about the validity of quests using hidden switches to the extreme etc.
My only concern is finishing the game, which doesn't seem possible right now.

I've entered the trial of ascension, went through the first door on the right, over lava bridge into the vault and destroyed one of the pillars. A journal update triggered and a text on the screen says that a shrine has been lit.

Now when i go through the mirror and get the key, use that key and go to the left most room (with two statues watching over a grave) both statues do nothing when clicked. Even more disturbing, destroying either or both doesnt trigger a journal update or a text on screen.

When i continue by using the key found and going through the maze of trap doors and come out the other end, both those statues do work properly. Both speak, I can make the right choice, destroy the right one, get a journal update and a shrine will be lit.

But still, i can't do anything with the statues in the left most room. Surely this must be bugged somehow?

I've tried reloading to a save of the moment when i first entered the trials, but the same thing keeps happening.
I've tried to light the right candles (yay google) without lighting all the shrines but nothing happens.

I'm stuck, which after quite some play time, just seriously sucks tbh.

Anyone that can give some pointers and/or help out here?

Any help is appreciated.

D
stranger
stranger
D
You can't kill the statues with Jahan or Madora.

J
Jelmo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Thanks for your reply!

I've just tried (to be sure), and destroyed the statues with all my characters.
None of them triggered the next step of the quest of did anything.

Also have tried ranged attacks vs melee, or magical attacks, but nothing

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard