Print Thread
#555975 28/09/14 04:26 AM
P
Pan14 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I'm not really sure where to put this as I'm not sure if it's a cheat or it's a break in the game, but: In trying to find my way through the church barrier I used my high telekinesis to drag the vases on the other side of the barrier up close to it (not through it) where i could actually look inside it. I then put one of the transporting pyramids into it and closed it. Then I activated the other in my inventory and transported across the barrier. I talked to Thelyron and this conversation started with him and another character was talking as well but I didn't see him anywhere on screen. I don't really want to spoil any more than I already have for myself but I was wondering if anyone else has done this and if it is a break of the game. It feels to me like I missed out on something and it could potentially break something later but I just wanted to throw it out there to see if it wasn't supposed to work.

Last edited by Pan14; 28/09/14 04:51 AM.
Support
Support

Others have done this, and AFAIK it shouldn't break anything. You need something from the murder suspect's lair (north of Cyseal, through the cave with Arhu's failed experiment, and beyond) to get through the barrier properly. If you don't get it there, there are multiple copies in the game, so you can continue to Silverglen and then return when you have one.

Enlightened Amulet

P
Pan14 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I mean I know the game often rewards for creative problem solving but they appeared to be talking about story that hadn't happened yet (I could be wrong)

P
Pan14 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
Thanks Raze! Good to know. I figured it was a certain item but was still searching for it. I think I'll try that way anyhow, just in case. Plus - more to do. smile

Support
Support

There is story content in the suspect's lair, if you have not been there yet. Bypassing that location will skip that part of the story, but would not cause problem later in the game (I have not tried doing this out of order in a release build).

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Originally Posted by Pan14
I'm not really sure where to put this as I'm not sure if it's a cheat or it's a break in the game, but: In trying to find my way through the church barrier I used my high telekinesis to drag the vases on the other side of the barrier up close to it (not through it) where i could actually look inside it. I then put one of the transporting pyramids into it and closed it. Then I activated the other in my inventory and transported across the barrier. I talked to Thelyron and this conversation started with him and another character was talking as well but I didn't see him anywhere on screen. I don't really want to spoil any more than I already have for myself but I was wondering if anyone else has done this and if it is a break of the game. It feels to me like I missed out on something and it could potentially break something later but I just wanted to throw it out there to see if it wasn't supposed to work.
NICE!

Link Copied to Clipboard