Next Thread
Print Thread
J
JonE Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Ok so this game must be really bugged... Anytime I craft an item with say a magical property like a magical rabbits foot, or a magical chicken foot instead of making the Magical Chicken foot necklace or what not... with the improved stats... It just makes the +1 version but with blue writing...

Same goes for my weapons.. When I sharped then.. It clearly says the other version and when I hit ok the sharpening wheel makes it noise and I see the status bar and then boom.. nothing I still have the same basic weapon..

What is the deal ?? Am I doomed to be stuck with +1 items and basic weapons the entire game ? I have wasted like 10 pixie dust making improved items for necklaces and what not and all I get are the basic +1 versions that you make without pixie dust.. they are blue... but only +1 and they don't even says magical feather amulet or anything..

Also using dyes to improve objects doesn't work either.. it just uses my item and nothing changes....

seriously ??

Last edited by JonE; 21/10/14 04:58 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
The color of the items never changes, just the stats and the stat change depends on how good your crafting skill is. Dyes require CR5 as well I believe and some items like leather helmets dont accept dyes.

J
JonE Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
What I ment by color was the writing that says +1 changes from white to blue.... My crafting skill is level 3 if your skill isn't high enough then why does it still use the items.... I would figure if the skill wasn't high enough it would say your skill isn't high enough..

Instead it uses my items I created with pixie dust and makes a +1 item, the same +1 item I could have made with just the a feather and thread... vs a magical feather.

Does this make ??

J
JonE Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
My crafting is now +5... and when I make items from magical items.. like im making ring with a magical chickens foot... its still a fucking plus 1 item... what the hell ???? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard