Next Thread
Print Thread
A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
Hi,

I am playing on hard and I have just killed Braccus (sp?) and have mostly finished the first map.

I am playing the a party with (PC) Mage (PC) Ranger and Madora and Jahan.

With Jahan I have level 2 crafting and Blacksmithing.

The game has been perfectly hard, i.e. not a pushover and a fun challenge and requires thought and effort.

I am not using Leech or Zombie or Lone Wolf after having read it might make the game too easy.

My questions are: I would like to craft more stuff, but with Jahan at level 2 I am sort of maxed out without putting points into crafting.

a) I don't think there is +crafting/Bsmithin gear - is that right?
b) Regarding henchmen - I tried to hire a henchmen and figured I could train him to craft but there isn't a crafting henchmen and level 1 henchmen umm stay level 1 when you recruit them so the party is level9 but the character is level 1 - is that working as intended? I know there are level 10 henchemen but they aren't crafters and there stat distribution is .... suboptimal so even if I wanted to make Jahan the crafter I don't want the henchmen.

Soooo - does anyone put points into crafting on Jahan and make him less useful as an NPC ?

Or how do you solve this issue? Or does crafting make the game too easy and I should just let it go?

Any advice is appreciated.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
I craft all the time, so:

- You have a good chance to find belts AND bracers with craft AND blacksmith, best chances are in the church and withered garden areas in Cyseal
- It is totally worth it to spend more points - into craft especially - for Jahan

Regards,
Thorsten

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
ok thanks

A
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
hmm, i havent been able too find any + crafting stuff. Does anyone sell it?

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Originally Posted by Animalmom
hmm, i havent been able too find any + crafting stuff. Does anyone sell it?

In Cyseal you can try with the trader of witchcraft books in the inn, a small chance exists with the trader in the harbour as well. Best chances according my experience with level 6/7/8 stuff to be found in the Trap house and in Morticians hut southeast Cyseal.

Regards,
Thorsten

The healer in Cyseal, Thelyron, normally has a few items.

Link Copied to Clipboard