Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I love this game and have been having great fun with it in recent weeks but have run into a really annoying bug since the last patch.

My rogue has a huge wardrobe of gear for different occasions and I have it all organized in my skill bar for easily switching between different armors/amulets/bows/daggers etc.

Since the latest patch my items disappear from the skillbar whenever I click on them, making placing items there useless. Consumable things like potions and food still work normally but any equippable items just disappear when clicked on and must be dragged back into the skill bar only to disappear again when clicked.

It's very frustrating.

I've verified my Steam game cache and even started a new game but the bug still persists.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm experiencing the exact same thing since the patch. It really makes playing the game very frustrating. Would appreciate some help.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I've the same problem with the latest patch...really annoying when your chars quickbars are full of equippable items.
Please fix this..or help with a workaround.. thank you !

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Is there a way to revert to the earlier version of the game? I was having a blast playing before the patch came out but now the annoyance this bug introduces has made me stop playing the game. Is there a chance of a hotfix coming out soon to address this issue or do we have to wait until the next full patch for it to get fixed?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
I've also stopped playing because of that.
I assume that you bought the game online, so i think there is no (legal) way to revert the game to an old version.
Are only a few people experiencing this bug ?
I don't think we're alone with this bug....

stranger
stranger
I am experiencing the exact same issue as well. Any workarounds to fix this bug?

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
:X

M
stranger
stranger
M
Yes. Same here.

Larian knows all about it. Apparently since the same day they released the patch (Oct. 30'th 2014).
Despite numerous people complaining and asking for a quick fix, they're not releasing a new patch.
Obviously they don't care if people can't play their software for extended periods of time.
Since playing the game now is just a pain in the ***, heck, you can switch between long-distance weapons and close-range weapons without digging in the inventory of all characters any more, naturally, I too just quit.

I agree, if Larian doesn't want to release a fix FAST, at least they could tell us how to revert to the former, playable state. I think this is just *LAME* on Larians' part.
:-(

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
Obviously they don't care if people can't play their software for extended periods of time.

Really? The bug has annoyed me too, but getting carried away doesn't help anyone.

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Well, I think this bug is simply not important enough to hotfix it..let's hope an wait :3

Support
Support

With the GOG version you can uninstall and reinstall without the latest patch. Steam doesn't provide a way to revert to an earlier version, other than backing up a game before an update and restoring it afterwards (then pausing the auto-update).

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Nothing new for me. Sadly I own the Steam version.
Maybe this helps somebody and hopefully this bug will be fixed in the next patch and not forgotten in the end of time.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Same thing here. Was returning to the game after an extended hiatus This one is painful, I think I'll wait.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Nearly a month without any news and no bug fix in sight. I actually stopped playing because of this bug and with all the new cool games around I started a few of those. As they are going to take up a lot of time to complete I'm not even sure I'm ever going to resume DoS because I'll be completely out of game for to long. This is kind of sad as I liked the game. A quick fix for such huge bugs and all would have been well, or at least a note...but nothing? frown RIP DoS

M
stranger
stranger
M
Yea. I agree: R.I.P Divinity Original Sin... ouch sad

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
it's a pity :X

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
anything new ?

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Getting this major bug as well...everytime I give this game some time to get patched something else breaks in a major way...Guess I'll put it back on the shelf for another couple months...sucks!

I've tried everything, clearing Steam cache, deleting entire folder and reinstalling, new character, new profile..you name it..

Game is completely broken now

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
nearly 3 Months now...

Support
Support

And fixed in 1.0.252.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard