Next Thread
Print Thread
T
TGM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Hello everyone, at once i'm sorry about my English.

I face with this problem a lot of time, but disregard that about this, antill this time.
My friend with me bought duo pack when he is just appeared on the steam shelves.My friend take a original game and gift me one copy. After first QS/QL at once didn't see this problem, but when we start the battle i see one little stuff, i have not armor and weapon, my stats have 1 lvl value. But QL one or more time can help with this.

And one more, when i start play in D:OS i don't take bonuses for pre-order, but my friend take all of it.

Support
Support

That is a known issue, which is being looked into, but has been difficult to reliably reproduce.

There is only one copy of the DLC for the duo pack / collector's edition. If you are playing co-op both people have access the DLC items, but there is only one instance of each item in the game (they are unique).

T
TGM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Originally Posted by Raze

That is a known issue, which is being looked into, but has been difficult to reliably reproduce.

There is only one copy of the DLC for the duo pack / collector's edition. If you are playing co-op both people have access the DLC items, but there is only one instance of each item in the game (they are unique).

Oh, i see. But if i (who haven't collector's edition) wear pants or take grail - i'll respawn/load witout any equip.

Just in case, with who i can write for some gamenews for partnership? Becose i try too up topic in RU communiti for D:OS, and try interests everybody for game.

Support
Support

I have not seen anyone else mention the DLC items being connected to this problem.
For your other question, I don't know.

T
TGM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T

I have not seen anyone else mention the DLC items being connected to this problem.

But if i can't connect too my friend if my character have DLC items in inventory? But i can connect when he remove DLC itme from my inventory.

T
TGM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T

Sadness.

Last edited by TGM; 12/11/14 05:50 AM.
Support
Support

If the problem with the DLC items in consistent for you, I will add that to the bug report for this problem. Maybe that will help with reproducing it, and help get it fixed.

T
TGM Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
T
Thx for attention, this topic now can be closed.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard