Print Thread
#558865 20/11/14 09:14 AM
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Hi

I've noticed that in many conversations my two characters develop their traits or gain new ones and each slider bar has two traits they can lean to. Sometimes it seems obvious which trait each character should have and other times i can't decide, but in some cases it's very hard to get each character to gain the correct trait point without reloading a quicksave and correcting the conversation.

For example, my wizard started with a willpower or 1 but with my play style he has developed 2 points in leadership! Also i would like to increase him in charisma and reputation to get better at bartering and win people over, but it requires a lot of work and reloading to secure the correct points.

Am i doing this right or should i just play and forget about where the points land and what traits i receive?

Thanks

veteran
veteran
I see the Traits as AN EXTRA in this or that, but I don't count on them while planning the characters of my heroes (which points & how much I wish to invest in stats, abilities, etc) !

I never wish to reload because I choose "the wrong words" in conversations ... I live with the chosen paths I step on.
Maybe a next playround I choose something else wink

Good luck !

wave

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
B
apprentice
apprentice
B
For the main part it's no big deal, but for rogues it can be.

T
enthusiast
enthusiast
T
Apart from the few real nice immunities it should not matter. Really.

Regards,
Thorsten

V
journeyman
journeyman
V
I would advise forgetting about them. I obsessed over them too much, and my playing experience suffered for it. Better to just play the way you want to play and view whatever you get from the traits as a bonus.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Ok cheers

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Vardis
I would advise forgetting about them. I obsessed over them too much, and my playing experience suffered for it. Better to just play the way you want to play and view whatever you get from the traits as a bonus.

I can't say this better !

Thanks Vardis ! wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !

Link Copied to Clipboard