And it is frustrating mostly becuase the rest of the game is much better balanced on this respect. Difficult still but not so desnly diffcult that it feel too slow.
Actually, I answered exactly that complain. For me it wasn't difficult, or even slow. In all game I was forced to grind only at:
- Guardian (Frost realm, I am not exactly sure that it's right name);
- Boreas himself (but issue was cured when I gave up and returned 2 levels later);
- Forest guards (with stupidly high curing from their own blood) - I was forced to resort to magic and fire elementals, because everything else only cured them instead harming;
- Chaos himself. He simply too tough.
Everyone else was quite appropriate for me - and sometimes even too easy. My setup is:
- One tank character with the Big Axe;
- One backstabber with touch of summoning/dispel;
- One archer/mage;
- One healer/mage.
*shrugs* Seems, I was lucky.