Next Thread
Print Thread
#561365 14/01/15 04:13 PM
Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Does Bairdotr only have the one voice acted conversation in the game (when recruited in the cage)?

A second observation: the new companions don't seem to react to the environment similar to the original 2 companions. The originals will on occasion mention something about areas or buried spots but in these same areas the new companions do not even have a text to accompany them. Is this intended?

enthusiast
enthusiast
I noticed that with Wolgraff as well yes.
But both do have some extra lines. Most seem to appear after finishing quests a certain way or similar.
I came to Sacred Stone in my last playthrough and so far each had like 3 or 4 mentions of something.

Not very many but at least they did fit their character.

apprentice
apprentice
Wolgraff has plenty of voiced lines when finding secrets, going through some events and as a reaction to some of our choices. I felt he had more lines than Madora and Jahan, but most of his voices are played by the tomb narrator.

Bairdotr has few voiced lines indeed, but I'm certain there is more than one instance.
In the Ruby and Troll sidequest, for example, she has a voiced commentary.

But it doesn't help that sounds are really bugged in the game. Many lines (and sound effects) are frequently not played.

Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
That really is too bad. The voice actor is marvelous and the character itself seemed to have an interesting set of potential banters. Ah well.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Bairdotr speaks up when she is disgusted by evil practices, or when she gets turned on by a troll.... yeah a troll.

Z
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Was the troll the one you need to cure with a blood stone? She didn't say anything when I did that quest.

apprentice
apprentice
Trolls are those big, dumb, pink-skinned humanoids that often require bridge toll. There is one very close to Silverglen, guarding a fallen bridge.

Link Copied to Clipboard