Next Thread
Print Thread
R
ryko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Have tried moving all sorts of things around onto the sensors but nothing works, and the guides don't help as i already moved a lot of stuff around.
Honestly i gave up for months after spending so many hours in this place and getting so frustrated, I'm back now but still stuck and I can't go anywhere else cause got this stupid rot!
Please help me!

D
stranger
stranger
D
Could you post screenshot with location where you are stuck, or describe what pars you already moved through?

Take a look at my walkthrough page 146-148. It should be all there. If not let me know.

Walkthrough for Divinity - Original Sin

Just a little hint that might come handy later: You can still heal via spells or potions while having rot.
Ivra's walkthrough should conver the rest. Make sure the containers are empty. Of course you can also use books or the like.

R
ryko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
i stuck things on all the 4 pressure plates switches but must be wrong items i guess cause no new area open up frown I tried to follow guide but coordinates seem much different in my game

Last edited by ryko; 07/02/15 03:19 PM.
veteran
veteran
If it's the right item on the right plate, there will be a visual "Click" message popping up.

C
C
It's not that hard actually. Everything works in 0.5 inrements. Just stack them till there's the click icon popping up.

R
ryko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
finally got it. wow was stuck there 6 months or more. thanks everyone! X

Last edited by ryko; 08/02/15 08:23 AM.
R
ryko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
ooh having trouble the loic fight though, my 4 guys are all level 9 and the 5 enemy are all level 13. might have to burn a lot of scrolls smile

veteran
veteran
D'oh!

Ironically, you went there too early. Yet another victim of the poor direction given to players in Luculla forest. That gets most people confused. You should probably load a save from before going in there and do the stuff around Silverglen first, and then go to the White Witch's Cabin.

R
ryko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Well i couldn't find anything else and i looked for a while.
They wouldn't let me in the witch cottage and i couldn't find any mines, and the immaculate trial dungeon was the only option I could find frown
well i avoided the Loic fight and exited dungeon but I cannot find anywhere else to go, they still wont let me in witches cabin

Last edited by ryko; 08/02/15 05:03 PM.
veteran
veteran
You need to find a way into the witch's cottage. Look around there more.

I know how it feels, that's just about what happened to me on the first playthrough. frown
You did well to avoid the fight. Let us know if you need help with the mushrooms. Unfortunately that's the right way to proceed now.

R
ryko Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
the mushrooms wont help they keep saying "that goose has sailed" so i tried attcking them but they keep multiplying...
the only other fight i find is against lv 12s
so once again , and there's been many times in this game. Im stuck with only much too high mobs to battle AGAIN!

Last edited by ryko; 08/02/15 07:14 PM.
Support
Support

Stick to physical attacks against the mushrooms, that don't add any elemental damage.

If you explore the surrounding area you can find a spell to remove the barrier.
to the north of the cabin, by some drunk goblins, there is a (trapped) path leading up a hill to a dead end...

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by cossayos
It's not that hard actually. Everything works in 0.5 inrements. Just stack them till there's the click icon popping up.

You can actually really screw up the quest by smashing a container over the pressure plates... The fragments seem to have individual weight contributions, screwing up the clean 0.5 increments.

Was stuck on that at least an hour I decided to just reload from an earlier save and completed it within minutes.

Link Copied to Clipboard