Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
L
Let's make a list of all possible scenarios where the entire party can die instantly. I enjoy challenge from a good fight, not just having the whole party instantly die from a trap, tombstone, or a magical broom that detonates when you try to sweep the floor.

List

1. In Cyseal there is a tombstone next to a sheep. If you try to dig up this tombstone a huge explosion occurs killing the entire party. There is no way I know of to actually find out if it's a trap through natural exploration and game play. The Solution is to dig up the grave with one companion, while the rest of your companions stay back. Once the digger dies use a res scroll on him/her, this way you won't have to load a save game and your immersion is preserved.

2. There is a grave that you dig up in the Cyseal cemetary, a bomb thingy springs out and explodes. Just make sure to separate the rest of your party from the digger.

3. Digging up graves can lead to super high level bosses, resulting in fights that would require a reload, hence breaking immersion. Instead focus on using skills like escapist and insta teleport to evade the fight.

4. Get one party companion who keeps pumping up perception so you never die to a trap.

Come on guys, please add to this list. I hate dying to stupid scenarios. I just want a fair challenge in the game.

Last edited by luzariuslive; 08/02/15 11:43 PM.
veteran
veteran
2. The entire party has the Courageous Talent (unable to flee combat) and gets into a fight with the Death Knights in Luculla Mines.

Link Copied to Clipboard