Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#563018 14/02/15 01:05 PM
OP Offline
Howdy people

I was wondering if anyone knows if there exists a list of the best order to do all of the quests in (including side quests)?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Freaker98; 14/02/15 01:05 PM.
veteran
veteran
It's generally best to keep your level matching the level of the enemies in that area. If they're two or more levels higher than you, you're in the wrong place. This gets pretty bad in the second map, where the actual intended way forward is hard to find.

Stabbey #563024 14/02/15 05:58 PM
OP Offline
Yeah it would be easier if there was some sort of order list.
Like you said, sometimes it's hard to find the right "path".

enthusiast
enthusiast
there is a walkthrough that helps since finding the correct path and order of quests is difficult, it really clashes with my system of prioritization to leave quests open and go do others until a bit later but I have grown to like it. the walkthrough I believe is on IGN? not sure found it about 2 months ago when I was on myy first playthrough and the game was still crashing and freezing constantly on my 32 bit OS confuser, its about 60+ pages printed out which I recomend and even it isnt an ironclad order quests. I can find out when I get home PM if you cant locate it. In some ways it being obscure is part of the great challenbge, I was getting it done I just didnt want ot miss any content at all so I got the guide. They should have printed a Brady guide I would pay for that!

Good gaming!

Link Copied to Clipboard