Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
OK I have plan to play again divinity 2, usually I doing quest for what is in for me for example in the past I did for Locke + Richard and Ragnar................

I want play become good Dragon Knight, I already know if I choose for keane (I can't get more exp because the quest will failed) + New Order (I can't get more exp + gold from Richard because I have to kill him)

so this is about Ragnar in bandit camp, usually I choose with his minion and help them to kill nobleman, but if I help that nobleman what I can get for the reward? or maybe I will not get exp?

Support
Support

Lancet's Dragon Knight Saga FAQ/Guide lists the rewards for the different quest solutions.

For the daylight robbery, you get a mindread either way giving you a stat point; the rest of the rewards are slightly worse if you fight the bandits, but not enough to worry about.

For Richard's second quest, you can simply delay triggering it until you've turned in all the goblin hearts you're going to get in Broken Valley, then side with the New Order (for the extra mindread).

D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Raze

Lancet's Dragon Knight Saga FAQ/Guide lists the rewards for the different quest solutions.

For the daylight robbery, you get a mindread either way giving you a stat point; the rest of the rewards are slightly worse if you fight the bandits, but not enough to worry about.

For Richard's second quest, you can simply delay triggering it until you've turned in all the goblin hearts you're going to get in Broken Valley, then side with the New Order (for the extra mindread).

OK I see, so there is nothing I can do for quest from Locke if I choose Keane and the quest failed

thanks Raze......

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard