Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
OK here I go again, this is my 4th play (yeah first play I meet the bug + can't continue for some npc was missing and I decided to play again with new game + I meet the bug in my 2nd play but only just can't get Uthring's armor set but the game still can continue)

I reach sentinel island now, and this time I want best of the best servant, I hope you guys correct me if I am wrong

so far as I know (I have been searching for this topic in this forum) :

Hermosa surely more better than kenneth since she will give you more skill point

I still confused about Allan although in the past I choose him because he was so funny + he can make allan brew but some said it's bug for it's effect, I didn't know for that (I play DKS on pc + I didn't know it's bug or not)

but some said Barbatos will give you more stat int (potion) and more skill book later in his quest, this is true?

I don't know about Radcliff...........(I choose Wesson when I beat this game) still don't know for who is better.....

Jonelath and Igor, who is more better give for everthing? I mean who will more give me exp or maybe item or maybe skill book? (I choose Igor when I beat this game because my first play when I choose Jonelath meet the bug so the game can't continue)

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Not very helpfully, I'm not sure! I suspect that in the grand scheme of things it comes down to who you like more, though I still found the decisions some of the most painful things about DKS (well, other than the necromancers, both of whom were quite creepy in their own way).

J'aime le fromage.
D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Vometia
Not very helpfully, I'm not sure! I suspect that in the grand scheme of things it comes down to who you like more, though I still found the decisions some of the most painful things about DKS (well, other than the necromancers, both of whom were quite creepy in their own way).

It's OK just speak your mind, more like I want to collect your opinion, I am not in position to judge or something like that, just need for more information for servant.............

for trainer skill I think it's fixed for choose hermosa for me since she will gave me more skill book while I don't really need a sword

and I still waiting for the three others...............

Support
Support

If you choose Barbatos you can use the Potion of Wisdom that Allan wants for a quest (permanent +5 Intelligence). Allan's quests give a little more experience, but I avoided him due to his personality.

Wesson's quests give more experience, though he requires General Raze's Cuirass armour (which I wouldn't have used, anyway). With Radcliff you can complete his quests much earlier, and have the option of giving up the second platform upgrade to get a couple extra malachite gems.
I picked Wesson, and thankfully you can use the enchanting machine directly in the battle tower, so I didn't have to hear from his wife.

Jonelath provides slightly better melee armour for the creature, while Igor is slightly better with the magic armour rating (not enough to care about, and the difference is negligible with better quality parts or on higher levels). Igor wants Stone's ring, but there is no reason to keep it yourself.
I went with Jonelath to avoid Igor's voice.

D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Raze

If you choose Barbatos you can use the Potion of Wisdom that Allan wants for a quest (permanent +5 Intelligence). Allan's quests give a little more experience, but I avoided him due to his personality.

Wesson's quests give more experience, though he requires General Raze's Cuirass armour (which I wouldn't have used, anyway). With Radcliff you can complete his quests much earlier, and have the option of giving up the second platform upgrade to get a couple extra malachite gems.
I picked Wesson, and thankfully you can use the enchanting machine directly in the battle tower, so I didn't have to hear from his wife.

Jonelath provides slightly better melee armour for the creature, while Igor is slightly better with the magic armour rating (not enough to care about, and the difference is negligible with better quality parts or on higher levels). Igor wants Stone's ring, but there is no reason to keep it yourself.
I went with Jonelath to avoid Igor's voice.

wow thanks raze

so I think it's fixed I will pick wesson again (yeah in the past I choose him instead Radcliff because I have sympathy for this couple + LOL I think I like his wife voice, her voice is funny)

I have question about allan brew, some said it's bug for it's effect, it's true? also barbatos only give potion + 5 stat int? not give more skill book?

OK then for necromancer it's fixed I will pick Jonelath....

Support
Support

No, the Allen Brew effect is not a bug; it gives a higher armour boost than a level 10 armour potion (by a little more than 50%).

In the original release of D2:ED Allen gave only 1 skill book (for his second quest), but in DKS/D2:DC he gives one for each. If you choose Barbatos you can use the wisdom potion yourself without failing a quest, but he doesn't give an extra skill book.

D
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
D
ok thank you very much Raze..................

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard