Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
addict
addict
G
Just found another UI nitpick for improve :
- make the quick bar 12 slots long instead of 10.
-- reasons : scroll the bars up and down is pain -- > longer bars less scrolling
---- its always better when you see what your toon could do, immediately without scrolling up and down just check what he could do
-- for the PC there are key in the upper line free to bind "-" "="

Last edited by gGeo; 06/07/15 04:23 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
An option to *disable* or limit full voice overs. I read way faster than most voice overs are spoken, so I generally find full voice overs majorly annoying (the *one* exception *ever* being the intro in the TToN alpha). I can appreciate the use of voice overs to set the tone (eg. how Baldur's Gate 2 did it) and that some people like it (otherwise you guys wouldn't be touting it as a feature for the EE, alas, for me personally it's a big misfeature)

So I'd prefer an option to only have the first bit of a dialogue spoken or, barring that, an option to fully disable voice overs separate from options for ambient dialogue etc. (which I generally do enjoy hearing)

Last edited by theBlackDragon; 18/08/15 10:11 PM.

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
addict
addict
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
An option to *disable* or limit full voice overs. I read way faster than most voice overs are spoken, so I generally find full voice overs majorly annoying (the *one* exception *ever* being the intro in the TToN alpha). I can appreciate the use of voice overs to set the tone (eg. how Baldur's Gate 2 did it) and that some people like it (otherwise you guys wouldn't be touting it as a feature for the EE, alas, for me personally it's a big misfeature)

So I'd prefer an option to only have the first bit of a dialogue spoken or, barring that, an option to fully disable voice overs separate from options for ambient dialogue etc. (which I generally do enjoy hearing)

I'm the same way, though if they're at least skippable (pressing a key to advance to the next line), I'd be satisfied.

veteran
veteran
Good to see I'm not the only one who sees Full VO as useless, hoarding resources and money for better places of improvement.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard