Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#566616 28/05/15 07:36 AM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
I've been trying for several hours to get to the stairs that are on the southern end of the map (or to the right) and nothing seems to work.

I've boosted my one char to 21 perception to try and find hidden switches.
Played around with the chests that are on buttons to see if that would do anything.

I cannot throw the pyramids there, for some reason my characters will run over there and die instead of toss them.

When I try to teleport, I keep getting a message saying that I can't see the area.

I'd appreciate help here.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
Hope it helps; it is copied from my walkthrough (page 216)

Enter the southeast chamber
It is a bit difficult to get to the chamber to the southeast of the Knight's Tomb. The reason is that you normally get the message 'Path Blocked!' when you try to throw one of your Teleporter Pyramids up the stairs. Add to that the fact that you cannot throw the Teleporter Pyramid directly from your inventory. You first need to put it on the ground as seen on the picture to the right, and then throw it upstairs. Also notice that you need some Strength to be able to throw the Teleporter Pyramid that far. Once in the chamber there is some loot to find.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Ok, so I've been dealing with another damn glitch.

I'm remembering why I stopped playing this game a long time ago, got fed up with all these glitches.

Thanks for the help, not sure when I'll get to play this game again.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?

Link Copied to Clipboard