Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#162599 14/02/04 01:47 PM
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
I only wanted to know: is it possible to level up with the frog cat or spider morph because I often morph into frog but suddenly get killed by archers (orcs) because I only have 10 hp. If I can level up how can I? Well with the spider is easy but with the others...

Morich

When in the dark you do not see me I steal you really cautiously When in the light you see me I assure that you will never again see
#162600 14/02/04 10:10 PM
Support
Support
I'm pretty sure it is not possible to level them up. Try checking the experience points with the spider, kill something, return to human form, use the spider statuette again and check your experience. If the spider form keeps the experience points, it could be theoretically possible to level up; if it doesn't, then more than likely none of the animal forms can level up.

For the frog, if you are running, archers should not have much of a chance to hit you, unless you are running strait towards or away from them. That was something that annoyed me when I started an archer character; she could not lead monsters at all (ie shoot in front of them to try to compensate for their movement).

#162601 14/02/04 10:23 PM
veteran
veteran
I doubt it's possible. The four attributes are randomly set (within bounds) each time you morph. And besides, the frog has no attack to gain experience with. Only the level up urn could help it.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard