Next Thread
Print Thread
#567540 04/08/15 01:00 AM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Hey all, I am guessing this is more of an issue than an actual *ISSUE*, haha.
Can you boys at Larian take a look at the following/pathing procedure of the party on the leader.
I have had more deaths and maiming by my group members being baboons and walking into fights or onto poison/fire/lava, and traps. When my leader character spots something ahead of her, she makes a point of saying something, that's all well in good, but when I pull her back, the entirety of the remaining group, and I mean ALL of my group, runs past her and lines up directly onto, said trap, lava, fire, poison, attack distance, mine, booby-trap...and then starts to pull back. I have lost hours due to this. I will literally watch them run directly on to a trap... *facepalming* the entire time. Its like time slows down as I watch the dumb-asses say;
"Ok, boss we see the mine, but lets get back in formation first and we'll march out of the danger zone. Wait...we're standing on the mine....aren't we?" BOOOM!!, --- Reload.
This is extremely horrible pathing, can we please please patch this or something. Have a Romanian Gypsy come in an de-hex something, because somebody needs to.

Support
Support

That issue should be addressed in the Enhanced Edition.

The behaviour moving to keep in tight formation can also be an annoyance when moving slightly to loot, etc.

Raze #567548 04/08/15 09:45 PM
M
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
M
Yes, the formation thing is crazy, I just got into Luciulla(sp) Forest last night and
I was heading up a trapped path to get a scroll that drop the barrier
..and I swear all but one of my characters tried to kill themselves. All up in the gas, the bombs, the lava, all over the mines. I said to myself..."You have got to be kidding me, I need a beer!"
Its almost comical sometimes, but for the most part, not at all.

Anyway, thanks for the reply and I am eagerly awaiting the Enhanced Edition. Thanks Raze.

Luck & Loot.

Mereinid

Support
Support

If you are going through a heavily trapped area, it would be best to send a single character. The others, when applicable, can use the teleporter pyramids to rejoin once that character is past them, if that would be faster or safer than going one at a time.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard