Larian Banner
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 42 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 41 42
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Austria
member
Offline
member
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Austria
haha that would be nice!

Thiev #570553 02/10/15 05:36 PM
Joined: Oct 2015
Location: Belgium
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Oct 2015
Location: Belgium
Originally Posted by Thiev
There was also a hardback Developer's Journal (signed biggrin ) up to the making of Divinity2. Maybe now the part II could be made - 'the Kickstarter Years' wink

Now you're just rubbing it in ouch

I hope they come up with something and otherwise I will buy them from GOG(they include the soundtrack and lots of other cool things)

Joined: Nov 2007
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Nov 2007
Originally Posted by The Penguin K1d
Originally Posted by DrunkenTofu


Hmmm... you just can't stop talking, huh? grin


It would be a lot worse if Char was here providing weather updates xD

ROFLMAO... uhhhh... *beep beep beep beep*

Forum warning: imminent self-destruction pending. :P

K, need to sleep. cya. =)

Joined: Nov 2007
addict
Offline
addict
Joined: Nov 2007
Btw, does anyone know how many copies of DOS have been sold? Steam + Gog + other sources.

Joined: Sep 2015
apprentice
Offline
apprentice
Joined: Sep 2015
Hiiii people :0


Elven engineer at your service!
Come join the Discord server for chat and other stuff!
Steam: MechSoldier
Sabuu #570574 02/10/15 07:04 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by Sabuu
Originally Posted by norD
Damn, I was sure I was ok to rule this part of the Internet but it seems that all the Devins decided to move here too.
@Sabuu, I'm proud of your signature ^__^


Someone has to represent! >:] Pleasure to be a norD flag bearer laugh


You are not alone! You have a sister in the Brotherhood and we shall be the vanguard of The Brotherhood of norD! Don't worry, norD, we will make the presence staunchly known!


Sister of The Brotherhood of norD
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada
Larian Studios
Offline
Larian Studios
Joined: Mar 2003
Location: Canada

DrunkenTofu;
Steamspy says there are almost 900k Steam copies owned, so that would probably be over a million with GOG included.

Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by Kerrida
Originally Posted by Sabuu
Originally Posted by norD
Damn, I was sure I was ok to rule this part of the Internet but it seems that all the Devins decided to move here too.
@Sabuu, I'm proud of your signature ^__^


Someone has to represent! >:] Pleasure to be a norD flag bearer laugh


You are not alone! You have a sister in the Brotherhood and we shall be the vanguard of The Brotherhood of norD! Don't worry, norD, we will make the presence staunchly known!


Oh no you don't.


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by Kerrida
You are not alone! You have a sister in the Brotherhood and we shall be the vanguard of The Brotherhood of norD! Don't worry, norD, we will make the presence staunchly known!

This is great.
There is also Dr.Koin, commander of the Brotherhood here on the forum.
You should put that in your signature too Kerrida ^__^

norD #570586 02/10/15 07:46 PM
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by norD

This is great.
There is also Dr.Koin, commander of the Brotherhood here on the forum.
You should put that in your signature too Kerrida ^__^


Which part should I put there? I already proclaim the glory of the Brotherhood within the sig. is there more I should add to it?

And oh yes we will ravensRblack. proudly shall we stand alongside our High Commander, rather than grovel in supplication unto devinities!


Sister of The Brotherhood of norD
Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by Kerrida
Originally Posted by norD

This is great.
There is also Dr.Koin, commander of the Brotherhood here on the forum.
You should put that in your signature too Kerrida ^__^


Which part should I put there? I already proclaim the glory of the Brotherhood within the sig. is there more I should add to it?

And oh yes we will ravensRblack. proudly shall we stand alongside our High Commander, rather than grovel in supplication unto devinities!


You have been deceived by the cookies. As the creator of this thread, I forbid all talks of blasphemy!


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Joined: Oct 2015
B
stranger
Offline
stranger
B
Joined: Oct 2015
Where I must write to let Larian's know what I want as addon to my pledge? (D:OS EE key)

Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by Kerrida

Which part should I put there? I already proclaim the glory of the Brotherhood within the sig. is there more I should add to it?

Oh, I haven't saw your sig :P
Well, we not Sister of the Brotherhood of norD?

Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by ravensRblack
You have been deceived by the cookies. As the creator of this thread, I forbid all talks of blasphemy!


See, this is the problem members of the Order. Blasphemy this.. purging that. I mean really? The surely is more to life than such! Besides, cut off one head of the Brotherhood, two more shall take its place!**



**Note: This comment is stated during a lull in a boring work day. The writer might possibly be quite silly at this time. It may or may not reflect the truth of the Brotherhood at this time.


Sister of The Brotherhood of norD
Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by Kerrida
Originally Posted by ravensRblack
You have been deceived by the cookies. As the creator of this thread, I forbid all talks of blasphemy!


See, this is the problem members of the Order. Blasphemy this.. purging that. I mean really? The surely is more to life than such! Besides, cut off one head of the Brotherhood, two more shall take its place!**



**Note: This comment is stated during a lull in a boring work day. The writer might possibly be quite silly at this time. It may or may not reflect the truth of the Brotherhood at this time.


The only reason the norDs had gained such ground was to lure DOoDs away from the truth with the promise of cookies. (Chocolate chip to be exact.)


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by BlackSwan
Where I must write to let Larian's know what I want as addon to my pledge? (D:OS EE key)


They send you a survey after a couple of days/weeks. Depends on how fast they can setup the backer site.

I believe Larian will be using the Larian Vault again to keep track of the rewards? @Jeff?


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
stranger
Offline
stranger
Joined: Sep 2015
Location: Atlanta, GA
Originally Posted by norD

Well, we not Sister of the Brotherhood of norD?


It has been done!

Originally Posted by ravensRblack
The only reason the norDs had gained such ground was to lure DOoDs away from the truth with the promise of cookies. (Chocolate chip to be exact.)


Wait! We get chocolate?See,you just proved the superiority of the Brotherhood. You yourself have uttered what you proclaim to be blasphemy. Have no fear, we shall welcome you with open arms and guard you against the purging urges of the Order!


Sister of The Brotherhood of norD
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
N
enthusiast
Offline
enthusiast
N
Joined: Aug 2015
Location: Quebec, Canada
Originally Posted by ravensRblack

I believe Larian will be using the Larian Vault again to keep track of the rewards? @Jeff?

Exact.

Joined: Oct 2015
F
stranger
Offline
stranger
F
Joined: Oct 2015
Originally Posted by Raze in comment section of KS campaign 1h ago

It will probably take a couple weeks to set up the pledge management page on larianvault.com, after which Kickstarter updates will be made about that, describing the process and how to choose where you want EE keys, if applicable, the vote for the skill trees, etc.

Joined: Sep 2015
member
OP Offline
member
Joined: Sep 2015
Originally Posted by Kerrida
Originally Posted by norD

Well, we not Sister of the Brotherhood of norD?


It has been done!

Originally Posted by ravensRblack
The only reason the norDs had gained such ground was to lure DOoDs away from the truth with the promise of cookies. (Chocolate chip to be exact.)


Wait! We get chocolate?See,you just proved the superiority of the Brotherhood. You yourself have uttered what you proclaim to be blasphemy. Have no fear, we shall welcome you with open arms and guard you against the purging urges of the Order!


Not even the promise of homemade chocolate chip cookies was enough to question my faith.


Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
----------------------------
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
Page 16 of 42 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 41 42

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5