Hmm, I wonder if I should back this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...bout-the-worlds-most-endangered/comments

Less than 42 hrs remaining. Hmmm... smile

I
stranger
stranger
I
Hi all, I just want to say "Hi".

And I like coffee. Too bad I stay in Asia, so I cannot join you all.

@DrunkenTofu, I do not think. I have been supporting a number of kickstarter projects already

OP Offline
Originally Posted by IceStriker
Hi all, I just want to say "Hi".

And I like coffee. Too bad I stay in Asia, so I cannot join you all.

@DrunkenTofu, I do not think. I have been supporting a number of kickstarter projects already

Hi! Sometimes we start the craziness early. I'm sure you'll catch some of us spammers here if you just check from time to time. laugh

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Don't know if anyone still here but I'm streaming so Hammerwatch "Level Design" if you want to join!

http://www.twitch.tv/nordentipwel

norD #571202 07/10/15 07:32 AM
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by norD
Don't know if anyone still here but I'm streaming so Hammerwatch "Level Design" if you want to join!

http://www.twitch.tv/nordentipwel

Kinda late isn't it? What time did you have there? (here middle of night)

And on other note.. how is everysone doing this fine morning? I myself had sweet cyberpunk dreams.

Last edited by LordW; 07/10/15 07:32 AM.

SteamID: LordW (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordW1984)
Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
addict
addict
Jeff's based in Qu饕ec, so it was probably evening for him =)
Sadly I'm overworking myself so much that I find it hard to stay up this late these days.

Didn't prevent me from resuming my Ori and the Blind Forest playthrough. What a magnificent game. I'm trying to stream it but it's always very hard to get the controller working properly. I'm better off running a cracked version of the game so that I can fully close Steam in order to prevent it from interfering with my xbox pad "simulator".
Always have to try 3 or 4 times before it works though.
But once it does, the game works flawlessly !

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dr Koin
Jeff's based in Qu饕ec, so it was probably evening for him =)
Sadly I'm overworking myself so much that I find it hard to stay up this late these days.

Didn't prevent me from resuming my Ori and the Blind Forest playthrough. What a magnificent game. I'm trying to stream it but it's always very hard to get the controller working properly. I'm better off running a cracked version of the game so that I can fully close Steam in order to prevent it from interfering with my xbox pad "simulator".
Always have to try 3 or 4 times before it works though.
But once it does, the game works flawlessly !

You must go easy on yourself... you need energy to play all the great games! But true you need money for the computer, desk, chair... ideally about 3000 bucks for all and then you need some food to sustain you, rent, car.... omg I must stay at work also.....

Ori and Blind forest, those are platformers right? I saw something on them but not sure if any good. Could you tell me why do you think its good?

Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
addict
addict
Fortunately I don't have a car, so it's cool :p I do have two evil cats, demanding human sacrifices on a daily basis, though. And my rent is almost as devilish... Speaking of which I suddenly remember i must pay it.

"Ori and the Blind Forest" is a metroid / metroidvania ( heh, we were debating the meaning of "RPG" in another thread but metroidlike / metroidvania is even more unfathomable ), it features gorgeous 2D graphics with a truly beautiful soundtrack.

The game itself doesn't seem that hard so far, which I think help making it relaxing. I like the agility of Ori, which makes simply running through the map satisfying.

At first I thought there were just too much visual effects, but it actually isn't annoying at all.

Click to reveal..
OP Offline
Don't worry he's not here. :P

Ori and the Blind Forest is such a beautiful game. Haven't played it yet, but I've been meaning to.

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
stranger
stranger
Ori and the Blind Forest looks so darn' pretty, but it's really not my kind of thing these days (plus, I don't have an XBox...)

stranger
stranger

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert

Seriously, don't do that. My 20s saw me quite seriously overworking, and I hated it, but y'know, I was young and indestructible. Until I wasn't. I've been in ill health ever since...

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Hey everyone, two coffees down already today!

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by The Penguin K1d
Hey everyone, two coffees down already today!

Ha! Two green teas already in me! Who will get to higher number I ask?

Devine Order of Devinity

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Idara
Ori and the Blind Forest looks so darn' pretty, but it's really not my kind of thing these days (plus, I don't have an XBox...)

It's on PC too wink I don't really do consoles. I have a dusty PS3 somewhere, I guess.
That's why I struggled to make the gamepad work correctly, though. The game only correctly recognizes xbox 360 controllers... But the genre itself calls for a pad rather than keyboard I think.

Originally Posted by Vometia

Seriously, don't do that. My 20s saw me quite seriously overworking, and I hated it, but y'know, I was young and indestructible. Until I wasn't. I've been in ill health ever since...

I don't really have a choice, and, well, it's not really that I overwork - it's rather that I'm being forced to work at hours that don't came naturally to me. My supervisor is not understanding of that fact and trying to set me up with early morning meetings and stuff.
Now to understand why our Japanese staff member ( who lives and works with us in France ) got a free pass and nobody tells him nothing when he begin his day in the afternoon...

Click to reveal..
journeyman
journeyman

I don't really have a choice, and, well, it's not really that I overwork - it's rather that I'm being forced to work at hours that don't came naturally to me. My supervisor is not understanding of that fact and trying to set me up with early morning meetings and stuff.
Now to understand why our Japanese staff member ( who lives and works with us in France ) got a free pass and nobody tells him nothing when he begin his day in the afternoon...

That sucks, I've worked for people who tend their staff like crap too. I know how you feel sir!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert

I've worked for supervisors like that and could rant all day about them. There's a handful of things I wish I could go back in time and tell myself, and not working for people like that is one of the biggest, even if it had meant taking a pay cut. Although I can't say he was the only factor, he played a part in causing me chronic stress which was further complicated by a heart-attack. And all for nothing, I was actually a lot less productive working for him than for bosses who were much more easy-going. But he didn't care, long and unnecessary commutes, early starts, late finishes and permanent on-call were his requirements, all for no extra pay.

Sounds like yours is maybe from the same mould, and perhaps even worse since he doesn't sound like his regime is applied very consistently...

God I sound militant today. laugh

J'aime le fromage.
Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Originally Posted by The Penguin K1d

Hope you don't mind me asking but where abouts in the UK are you based Elwyn?

I am based in a quaint old university town in the vicinity of London ;-)

@all, I wish you all a good time of the day!

addict
addict
So not only where there "too many women" in that KS campaign, but I'm starting to feel like there are to many British as well ! I, a male French person, am doomed ! laugh

Bonsoir madmoizel !

Click to reveal..
journeyman
journeyman
So not only where there "too many women" in that KS campaign, but I'm starting to feel like there are to many British as well ! I, a male French person, am doomed ! laugh

No such thing as 'too many brits' xD

Page 29 of 42 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard