Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 42 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 41 42
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by ravensRblack
Originally Posted by Razzmann
Drinking tea non stop for the last 4 days. University starts and I become ill...perfect timing.

I feel like that was deliberate on your part. :hihi:

If it was school...maybe yes...I wouldn't have given a sh*t. But now I have to force myself to go to uni while knowing that it surely won't speed up the healing process, more likely the exact opposite. frown

Spiegelberg! He, Spiegelberg! Die Bestie hoert nicht.
addict
addict
We'll take it easy on you. :3

Said she with a sinister laugh...

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
OP Offline
So we tried the voice chat in Discord last night. Still a little wonky with random disconnects but the audio is very good.

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
yes but nirriths mic isnt

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I have a good mic, but a voice that doesn't want to use it.

J'aime le fromage.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Hey all.

Just poking my head around the door to say hi, see how you're doing. Hope you're having half as much fun as I am. hehe We're piling on with development on DOS2, and it's hard work, but I'm having a ball. We're doing some really exciting work. I wish I could tell you about it. All I can say is that I think you'll be thrilled. We certainly are.

All the love.

Devin

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Devin at Larian
Hey all.

Just poking my head around the door to say hi, see how you're doing. Hope you're having half as much fun as I am. hehe We're piling on with development on DOS2, and it's hard work, but I'm having a ball. We're doing some really exciting work. I wish I could tell you about it. All I can say is that I think you'll be thrilled. We certainly are.

All the love.

Devin

You tease! laugh

I suppose this is karma for doing that kind of thing to my kids at Christmas. silly

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
journeyman
journeyman
Hey all.

All the love.

Devin

Greetings master :-), why couldn't you tell us all about it? We wont tell anyone, promise. ;-)

SteamID: LordW (https://steamcommunity.com/id/LordW1984)
Devine Order of Devinity

Larian made DoS 1 then DoS EE and now they are doing DoS 2, that is 3 games... DIVINITY 3 is comfirmed guys!
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I'd love to, I really would. But I'm not allowed. Also it can all change anyway so I'd be setting us all up for disappointment. So all I can say is you'd be thrilled if you knew what was happening, but I can't tell you what's happening in case you get thrilled now and disappointed later.

So anyway, how is everyone?

addict
addict
Good, I guess. Work is pretty tough and we are desperatly late and I fear we'll need the week-end if we are to hope reaching the end of it all.
Fortunately (?) I haven't catch the ongoing flu or something so I'm at least good of body ! ( mind is another story. )

Also, you little tease you. =)

Click to reveal..
actually it would be cool to have a small KS update laugh

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'd love to, I really would. But I'm not allowed. Also it can all change anyway so I'd be setting us all up for disappointment. So all I can say is you'd be thrilled if you knew what was happening, but I can't tell you what's happening in case you get thrilled now and disappointed later.

So anyway, how is everyone?

This is why I could never be a games developer. Well, other than the pressure and stuff. As soon as there's a secret thing, NDAs be damned, it'd really be a case of "I need to tell you about all about all the awesome stuff! Because it's awesome!"

And from the "how is everyone" point of view, it's Friday afternoon and... I'm knackered. Blurgh.

J'aime le fromage.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by skodone
actually it would be cool to have a small KS update laugh

I believe there's one in the works.

veteran
veteran
Happy weekend to everybody! meh

[Linked Image]

WOOS
OP Offline
Why do weekends fly by so fast? (yawn)

Devine Order of Devinity
addict
addict

That's seriously the question. Although I worked almost all week end long myself so there isn't much of a difference... Except I'm in the office instead of at home =)

By the way, I bought 4 more new teas. Damn shopkeeper saw me through the window, gestured madly at me for me to come over, and told me he had stashed away some high quality Lapsang Souchong, 'cuz he knows it's my favorite.
So yeah, I bought four new teas and will have to go back for that special Lapsang. I'm a victim. I'm weak.

Click to reveal..
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert

Because they're too short. Some people seek to unofficially extend them: did you know that 40% of sick days are taken on Mondays and Fridays?

J'aime le fromage.
A
stranger
stranger
A
Greetings guys and gals :-)
Arcanius here from Denmark.

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Dr Koin
By the way, I bought 4 more new teas. Damn shopkeeper saw me through the window, gestured madly at me for me to come over, and told me he had stashed away some high quality Lapsang Souchong, 'cuz he knows it's my favorite.
So yeah, I bought four new teas and will have to go back for that special Lapsang. I'm a victim. I'm weak.

Lol. Best customer right there. laugh

Originally Posted by Vometia
[quote=ravensRblack]Because they're too short. Some people seek to unofficially extend them: did you know that 40% of sick days are taken on Mondays and Fridays?

I would love to call in sick but the problem is I rarely get sick. They'll know what's up. >_<

Originally Posted by Arcaniusdk
Greetings guys and gals hehe
Arcanius here from Denmark.

Heya! Welcome. If you want to chat, we have a Discord lobby. Link is in my sig.

Devine Order of Devinity
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I would love to call in sick but the problem is I rarely get sick. They'll know what's up. >_<

Hangovers are a sort of sickness, and probably more legitimate than other forms of sickness. Such as all of them, at least when you're in the throes of a full-on hangover.

That reminds me, we've done tea and coffee, but in addition to those, another passion is beer. I'm having a bit of a thoroughly girly fruit beer phase at the moment and have recently enjoyed some apricot beer (I think the base beer was a sort of mild ale with apricot concentrate added). It's kind of relevant since fruit beer is Belgium's national drink. I only say that to irritate a Belgian friend of mine. laugh

J'aime le fromage.
Page 37 of 42 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard