Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 56 57
#572207 27/10/15 08:45 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi all,

has anybody found bugs in Enhanced Edition?
Is anything not working properly?

F
stranger
stranger
F
Well, it appears that the Kickstarter (in-game) backer rewards are not included in this version. I'm sure that some will consider that to be an issue (myself included).

K
stranger
stranger
K
Fake fullscreen for me is not working. When switching windows the game minimizes. Same settings used in Divinity Original Sin (Non EE) work fine keeping the game screen in the background when switching windows

journeyman
journeyman
I'm not sure if you would call it a bug, but one thing I noticed by accident on the PC Version was this:

If a controller is disconnected or the battery dies whilst in gameplay, it brings up a prompt that says:
The Active User has disconnected their controller. Please reconnect or go back to the title screen to switch to a new user.
Then it has a prompt for you to press the X button on your gamepad. (This prompt disappears when the pad is reconnected)

But the game does not let you go back to the main menu via the mouse and/or keyboard, and the only option you have is to reconnect the controller, which removes the prompt anyway thus negating the X button prompt.

Last edited by Wellzy4eva; 27/10/15 09:08 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
On Xbox One I'm having a game breaking issue, my game was stuck in a perpetual state of saving over and over, eventually I accidentally bit off more than I could chew with a battle and got stomped and when that happened my game froze. I waited for a while and eventually decided to just try restarting the game. Doing this loaded up the very first screen then went black and is stuck like that. I tried a couple more times, turned my xbox off entirely, uninstalled and reinstalled and it's still having this issue. I'm stuck now and cannot play.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Acording to the Steam forum, a lot of people ( including me ) have the same bug : During a fight keyboard & mouse controls are disabled. The only thing to do is Alt-F4.

veteran
veteran
It seems that you can no longer pan the screen by mouse movement, you have to use WASD or the arrow keys.

EDIT: I know I've edited this too late, but I just didn't see the edge panning option in the options. It's fine now.

Last edited by Stabbey; 30/10/15 06:48 PM. Reason: oops
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Echo Bravo
Acording to the Steam forum, a lot of people ( including me ) have the same bug : During a fight keyboard & mouse controls are disabled. The only thing to do is Alt-F4.

I have the Steam version and I have been able to fight using both the Mouse & Keyboard and Gamepad with no problems. Of course, the gamepad has to be disconnected on the main menu.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I can't even start the game and than the message pops up, that I should check if I have the requirements. Since I could start the old version and played it without problems, I should have the requirements!

K
stranger
stranger
K
My game seems to crash everytime I try to read a book with more than one page? For some reason it doesn't happen when it's a single page book (like the one from the dead guy on the beach at the very start). The Source Hunter history book however instantly causes a "Divinity has stopped responding" message and shuts down. Seems to happen with any book that has the little arrow in the bottom to switch pages. Strange bug..but I can reproduce it every single time.

If it matters, I'm playing on 3840x2160 on Windows 10.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Zelon
I can't even start the game and than the message pops up, that I should check if I have the requirements. Since I could start the old version and played it without problems, I should have the requirements!

Actually, the Enhanced Edition has different requirements.

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition requires a 64-bit system and a graphics card with DirectX 11 support. (Whereas Divinity: Original Sin only required DirectX 9 support and supported 32-bit Operating systems)

enthusiast
enthusiast
I have looked into it and that was it said:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dell System XPS L502X
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8086MB RAM
Page File: 3513MB used, 12657MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

If I'm correct, I match the requirements.

Last edited by Zelon; 27/10/15 09:56 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
I have looked into it and that was it said:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.140303-2144)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dell System XPS L502X
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8086MB RAM
Page File: 3513MB used, 12657MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

If I'm correct, I match the requirements.

I'm not sure then, check DirectX Diagnostic tool (type dxdiag in the run menu) and see what the DDI version is in the Display setting.

From what I've read (and please anyone correct me if I'm wrong) but DDI version should show as 11 if you have a Directx 11 supported card.

(If it doesn't show DDI Version 11, I want to say in advance I have no idea how to change this)

Last edited by Wellzy4eva; 27/10/15 10:02 PM. Reason: Clarification
enthusiast
enthusiast
The game crashed for me after character creation.
Did it again, and it was ok.

The game still not as stable as the first edition.
Hope this gets corrected, good luck.

F
stranger
stranger
F
To add to my post from before, I can't even uninstall it again, my xbox will not allow me. I know this thread is almost all PC gamers but does anyone have any idea?

K
stranger
stranger
K
Originally Posted by Stabbey
It seems that you can no longer pan the screen by mouse movement, you have to use WASD or the arrow keys.

Camera panning is still possible with the mouse. Need to make sure in the options menu under game submenu that enable edge panning is ticked

Support
Support

Since I could start the old version and played it without problems, I should have the requirements!

Not necessarily. The EE is 64 bit, rather than 32, and the Windows version uses DirectX 11 rather than 9c.

Originally Posted by Fatticus Inch
To add to my post from before, I can't even uninstall it again, my xbox will not allow me. I know this thread is almost all PC gamers but does anyone have any idea?

Does the Xbox One have a function to verify game files?
Can you change any options for the game (resolution) or delete the saved games, etc?

Originally Posted by Krolm
My game seems to crash everytime I try to read a book with more than one page?

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool. Extract the zip file somewhere, run the AnalysisTool.exe, browse to the EE install folder if it is not automatically detected, optionally run the tests first, and generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Echo Bravo

Same problem here, radomly lose control in fight. First with Ragequin, and now with the first orcs fight. Unplayable for me. Hope something can be done quickly about this.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I hit a major bug it seems. In cyseal I talk to Aureus to activate the 3 quests [lost archeologist; scardy pact; legionaires at church]. the line "tell me about the legion" comes up which i click and he gives some speil about "we are the pride of Revellon" but all 3 quests never show up to ask about them. Anyone else have this problem?

N
apprentice
apprentice
N
OP: Reddit user /u/tomkatt
There seems to be an inventory bug with the Enhanced Edition that didn't exist in the original. Two things cause it to occur so far in my experience:

• Sorting inventory by type
  • Removing a piece of armor and placing it on a different type of item in the inventory that can't be worn in its place.

The issue is consistent and repeatable. The items seem to be destroyed, but when you go into the sub-inventory categories, the item is still there. It just doesn't show on the main "all" items view anymore. Issue is persistent through save and reload.

I was able to recreate this bug as well. Very odd!

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard