Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 56 57
F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Originally Posted by Yitzhak
It seems I'm the only one complaining, but DOS:EE doesn't work on Windows x86 (32-bit). Am I really the only one running a 32-bit OS?

DOSEE does not support 32-bit. They mentioned it long back.

addict
addict
The new talent Hyperopia makes you more accurate with bows/crossbows the further away your target is, and more inaccurate for closer targets.

Increasing Perception with that talent seems to have a detrimental effect on your accuracy. It noticeably reduces your hit chance at range while only giving a mild bonus at close range. Makes sense mechanically, if all the talent does is inverse far and close range. But from a gameplay point of view, with Hyperopia better perception shifts your vision back to a closer range, which kind of defeats the purpose of taking the talent in the first place: to better shoot targets at max sight range. Which in turn makes perception a Bad Attribute for far-sighted rangers.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Seems it's counting trait ability points as core ability points at the moment for the purpose of level up costs (well at least it thinks it is).

ie: One of my mains has 0 points in crafting but is 'Pragmatic' so effectively has 1 point, he just leveled up and has a spare ability point which I'm not allowed to put into crafting, thankfully if I actually have 2 points (quickly grabbed 'All Skilled Up' to check) it does let me level up crafting and it only charges me the 1 point it should cost.

*edit* This also only seems to happen from the controller interface so if anyone else runs into it on PC temporarily switch to mouse and keyboard as a work around ^_^

Last edited by WonderGoth; 29/10/15 09:25 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
There seem to be an issue when the game starts, even with controllers plugged in, the game goes into "controller" mode, but they do not work (add to kill the process and start the game back up again)

Maybe there should be some kind of ticketing system of sorts, because there are some bugs to be sure.

E
enthusiast
enthusiast
E
Occasionally the bar displaying the combat initiative/sequence at the top of the screen is screwed up for me.
Instead of showing the active character and then moving on according to the combat sequence, it seems to lock up at times.

journeyman
journeyman
I had an issue when playing co-op online with a friend. When we recruited 2 companions (Bairdotr & Jahan), only one of us could control them. We weren't able to 'give' the other player control of one of them. Not sure if this is just me being really dumb, or if other people are having this issue too?

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Originally Posted by flamewave
DOSEE does not support 32-bit. They mentioned it long back.

Do you have a source for this claim?
Is this temporarily unsupported or permanently?

M
stranger
stranger
M
when I hover with mouse over an item to see its information it is appear under the mouse normally but if I'm carrying similar item it is appear under the mouse for a second then it jump to other location to compare it with my equipped one so if you read some thing you will miss it and re locate your eyes and re read again.
any one find this is annoying and is there is any fix?

sorry for my english

S
stranger
stranger
S
Several hours into the game, LAN co-op.
Suddenly can no longer join to listen to other player's dialogues.
Pressing "ear" icon on either player or the NPC he's talking to does nothing, pressing "Listen" from the menu that can be opened on the target NPC brings no result. I can still hear what's being said and read it in the small window for all in-game messageds. But that is not much fun.
The other player has no such trouble. We tried restarting, checking files integrity in Steam. No luck so far.

stranger
stranger
The debuff potion + arrowhead combinations don't seem to work. I could be wrong but I'm doing it the same way it was mentioned in a book.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by Alphamonkee; 29/10/15 02:25 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
[img:center]http://abload.de/img/373420_screenshots_20c6pb2.jpg[/img]

Wat...

Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
CPU
Intel Core i5 4670K @ 3.40GHz 43 ï½°C
Haswell 22nm Technology
RAM
16,0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 801MHz (10-10-10-30)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Z87-K (SOCKET 1150) 28 ï½°C
Graphics
VSX-923 (1920x1080@60Hz)
SyncMaster (1920x1080@59Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 45 ï½°C

Last edited by Schraut; 29/10/15 02:43 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Cheshire
Items can be looted only by clicking on them. In D:OS there was a possibility to loot by clicking on the name of the item (highlighted with Alt). It's really hard to loot small items, f.e. a potion in the grass!

This bug actually makes the EE unplayable for me....

Noticed it literally as first thing after starting the EE (when picking up shells, obviously ,p) which to put it mildly, gave a really bad first impression of this EE that Larian supposedly poured heart and soul into. Please pour some more and re-add that feature from D:OS that let you pick up stuff by clicking on the label.

By the way, to move camera in game you have to.. can't believe I say this, actually enable camera panning in the options... Also what exactly does one have to do to have the game actually detect a controller? because it doesn't detect mine wink (could use x360ce I guess.. didn't test that yet...)

stranger
stranger
Items can be looted only by clicking on them. In D:OS there was a possibility to loot by clicking on the name of the item (highlighted with Alt). It's really hard to loot small items, f.e. a potion in the grass!

Items can be looted by clicking on the highlighted name, though sometimes you have to double click for some reason. Most of the time it works fine, for me at least.
Video

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Alphamonkee

Items can be looted by clicking on the highlighted name, though sometimes you have to double click for some reason. Most of the time it works fine, for me at least.
Video

For me it requires 6+ clicks on the label.... and literally never works aside from maybe 5% of the time. The other 95% of the time my dood just flat out walks where the label is floating like yours did on click 6 or so (even if that is on fire or poison.. great fun not.. ~.~)

Why don't I have that fancy console pickup circle thing on keyboard by the way? How I get that? Because I would rather want THAT than click every single item)

apprentice
apprentice
Also

Please inform the pc players that THE ENHANCED EDITION DOESN'T SUPPORT 32BIT SYSTEM.

I reviewed the negative comments on steam and found that it is because the 32bit system problem.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Nedda R
Also

Please inform the pc players that THE ENHANCED EDITION DOESN'T SUPPORT 32BIT SYSTEM.

I reviewed the negative comments on steam and found that it is because the 32bit system problem.

Larian can help it if players can't read prominently displayed system requirements

[Linked Image]

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
S
stranger
stranger
S
Found a Game-Breaking bug. Tried restarting the game, reloading saves and so on but it's still there. And if abused, it'll make the game faceroll, you could probably complete it solo on honor mode all thanks to this bug.

It's an item.. unique so everyone wont get it but if you do, game over.
"Nurrid Ovrur Never-Empty Beer Mug"
It's basically a cup of beer, that doesn't get used up, you can use it endlessly.
Harmless in itself but... it's missing an AP cost.

Which means, you can spam click it IN COMBAT until you're fully healed, then keep fighting as it costed you 0 ap to do that. Friend needs healing? No worries send him your beer!

Obviously i sold it instantly (Fetches a good price!) cause that item alone would make the game very boring if abused.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
DO:S EE (German) GOG Version
All files downloaded.
When i try to install DO:S a setup error appears which is saying that i do not have all files downloaded - but i have.

I
stranger
stranger
I
I can't seem to find anyone else having a problem with this, but I'm at a point where I can't walk around in Cyseal at all. Without having stolen anything or provoked anyone in any way, suddenly my reputation has randomly dropped to -45 with a random person. For instance the painter in the market. I talk to him to sell him things, I pay what it costs, leaves and suddenly he attacks me and his reputation with me has dropped down to -45. This has happened randomly to guards as well so it's gotten to a point where I either have to kill everyone or just stay away from Cyseal and let my coop partner do all the trades and quests. We've gotten far enough to not want to start another game, but at this point it looks like we have to.
In addition, it seems Arhu isn't in his house any more. We can't find any threads about where he's moved to, so we're wondering if that's a bug as well?
If he's supposed to be moved away, then where do you buy fire and earth spells at the start of the game?

addict
addict
when clicking on the well near the healers house (the one with the sheeps) i get into the crafting interface - see the pictures:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
Page 4 of 57 1 2 3 4 5 6 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard