So far there have been several people asking why they can play Divinity: Original Sin and not Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition.

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition requires you to have a 64-Bit Operating system and a Direct X 11 compatible Graphics Card/chip.

I am not sure if there is a easier way to confirm this or not, but from my experience if you load up the DirectX Diagnostic tool (By running dxdiag in your search bar or from the run prompt)

On the System Tab it should confirm your version of Windows and if it is 32-Bit or 64-Bit.

In regards to determining if your card currently has support for Direct X 11, go to the Display Tab and it should show your Graphics card DDI Version. The DDI Version is the maximum DX level supported by hardware, and if this is not 11, your card will not be supported.

As always, also check that you have the latest graphics card drivers installed.

edit: Oh, and if you have more than one graphics card (due to a internal card or having a laptop) DXDiag will not show the details for both cards.

This is advice only from my own experiences, and should be taken as such. (I am not in any way affiliated with Larian)

Last edited by Wellzy4eva; 27/10/15 10:40 PM.