Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Draba #662380 07/03/20 07:48 AM
A
addict
addict
A
Thanks for the quick and detailed answer!

I'll just continue my work then. The announcement/release of the project will probably follow next month. smile

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
Draba #664138 16/03/20 05:07 PM
A
addict
addict
A
A few animation files (DOS 1 EE) cause errors when I try to convert them:

- Player_Male_Attack_DWSML_02.dae: can't be converted back to GR2 (also when unchanged): "Import failed! Animation channel references nonexistent bone: Bone_Dummy_Attachment"

- Demons_ABC_Cast_Target_01_End.dae: can't be converted back to GR2 (also when unchanged): "Animation channel references nonexistent bone: Bone_Dummy_CastFXk"

- Cyclops_Wizard_A_Skill_01.GR2: can't be converted to dae from GR2: "Export failed! Model has multiple root bones! Please use the 'Conform to GR2' option to make sure that all bones from the base mesh are included in the export".
When using this option: "Export failed! Failed to conform skeleton: Animation track references bone 'Bip001' that cannot be found in the skeleton 'Eye_Bone_001"

- The same error for all animations of Env_Artillery_Flower_ABC: multiple root bones. Using 'Conform to GR2' throws the same 'multiple root bones' error.

Only Player_Male_Attack_DWSML_02 would be important for me at the moment. Do you think this could be fixed without too much effort?

Aside from these few files the tool did a great job! Thanks a lot!

My mods for DOS 1 EE: FasterAnimations - QuietDay - Samaritan
Draba #666738 22/04/20 06:29 PM
stranger
stranger
Hello

I am trying to open a PAK file of a mod I have, (the mod itself is a working mod that changes the stat tables of bosses & NPCs) however I get the error:

Internal Error!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance or object

at LSLib,LS PackageReader.Disposed()
at LSLib.Packager.UncompressPackage(StringpackagePatth, Strin outputPath, Func'2 filter)
at
ConverterApp.PackagePane.extractPackageBtn_Click(Objectsender, EventArgs e)

Any idea why this one wont open?
I actually get this error on the majority of the modded pak files I am trying to open.

Draba #671269 30/07/20 02:58 PM
stranger
stranger
Hello. I have 2 problems with mods that have quite affected my gameplay.

1) The Resurrection Skill stopped working after I disabled it and enabled it again (I was having crashes and needed to test which mod was causing it). I can no longer use the skill, nor relearn it. The skill is greyed out in the skill bar and it's not present in the habilities book. Would I be able to remove the skill using the pak extractor? To start over an relearn it.

2) The Respec Mirror mod granted unlimited skill points to one of my characters. Would I be able to remove the unlimited points granted to the character?

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Velocifasor; 30/07/20 02:59 PM.
Draba #671294 31/07/20 06:51 AM
Support
Support

This is for D:OS 2?

Do you have a recent save made before you disabled the mod that added the resurrect skill?
Does the mod page mention if can be enabled mid game or needs a new game? Disabling a mod, resaving and enabling it again may cause problems.
For the 'ResurrectionSkillbook' mod, did you try crafting a new skillbook after enabling the mod again? (restoration skillbook + resurrect scroll + 1 life essence).
Can you switch to a similar mod? There is one that resurrects characters when you use a bedroll, for example (Rest-urrect - DEFINITIVE), though in that case it would not be usable in combat.
If you are playing on Classic or Explorer difficulty, lowering the difficulty to Story will give you a Resurrection skill that can be used outside of combat.

There is a D:OS 2 save editor which should be able to remove the excess skill points.

Draba #675449 21/09/20 08:11 PM
stranger
stranger
Hello , i have a little problem,

I make a big GM campaign (250 hours of work ) and i reinstalled Windows and lost all my campaign...

But i have a save with the campaign but when i use the softwar (PAK / LSV Tools) and put the folder in GM campaign , i alway have an empty campaign when i launch the campaign from the edtior :/

(When i launch the save alone , i have everythings , but i can't make a new game with other players with this :/ )

Sorry for my random english :p

Windam #675473 22/09/20 03:13 AM
Support
Support

Did you make sure the GM campaign folder was named the same as it was originally?

The campaign needs to be in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition\GMCampaigns' folder, with a name of the form GMName_1e35ce38-0f94-4ce7-97d1-febb116f0252'. You can get the UUID (letter and number section of the folder name) and confirm the campaign name (first part of the folder name) in the meta.lsf file in the root of the extracted folder, near the end. The last line (depending on window size) of that file would look something like below, so by comparison, you should be able to spot the UUID and campaign name (underlined here) that make up the folder name.

AGM_Area_Beach_Generic_A_d0505f3a-1dc1-2e5b-81f3-debadecb14df =  £¸4aÐ  ð§ ÿÿÿÿf4625c77-2716-44ad-a249-56b9f6b7d8f0 › ð(1e35ce38-0f94-4ce7-97d1-febb116f0252 GMName x 59¥

In the GMName_UUID folder in the Documents folder, the contents of the gmactivecampaignsession folder go into the root of that folder, as does the levelcache folder. The globals.lsf, top level meta.lsf and screenshot png file are only required in the save file, not the Documents folder for the campaign.

Draba #676655 03/10/20 02:34 AM
stranger
stranger
Im pretty sure im following every step right, i have the lat4st version, i open convertapp as admin, i go to PAK and extract package, i convert my LSF to LSX, edit it, conver it back and then when i go to create package i always get "internel error! system.outofmemoryexception:" etc (http://prntscr.com/us8smy) What am i doing wrong?

Last edited by vometia; 03/10/20 02:53 AM. Reason: link
Draba #782991 25/07/21 11:12 AM
D
stranger
stranger
D
@Norbyte Mr. Norbyte, could You, please, add GR2 -> DAE material export to Your next release? The GR2's I'm working on have embedded materials, that get lost upon export. While I can retrace them via texture application, this really looks like an unnecessary complication.

Last edited by dimitrius154; 25/07/21 11:13 AM.
Draba #918855 29/10/23 08:37 AM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Does anybody if there's a mac version for pak extractor?

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard