Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Seems like a legit concern for a lot of people. Anyone working on it you think? This would be huge for me.

The Divinity combat system does not seem ideal for a large multiplayer party as each player would spend a lot of time waiting for their turn, which is incredibly boring. I had considered turning my Lost Isles module into a larger multiplayer roleplay module where players could take over various areas of the map through quests and then create factions that could war against each other but while I think battles would be more interesting if only players were involved (outside normal grinding zones) I would need someone better at programming than myself to work with. Also, while there is certainly still interest in D:OS I would be reluctant to put more of my time and effort into creating such a module unless I was fairly certain that there was a large player base interested in playing it.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
I played through DoS in 4 player and it was awesome. Wish the same mod would work for EE but it doesn't.

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
I thought EE had 4 player support already?

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
No that's DoS2.

Link Copied to Clipboard