Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Long time owner of the PC version, recently bought the XBox One version so I can play both couch split screen and online co-op with the gf.

Question is, can I continue a couch split screen game online (assuming both of us own a copy of the game)? Or are they completely separated?

journeyman
journeyman
I would assume so, because the save is tied to a profile and only one of the players has it.

G
stranger
stranger
G
Yes, the best way to do this is to create your game and starting characters on your xbox. At this point you can play together at your place. If she goes home she can continue playing with you by joining your game and taking control over her character again.

TL;DR: Yes

Also if you ever break up you can still finish the game since you can control her characters as well, but let's hope that never happens :P.

apprentice
apprentice
Yes, Larian had a video demonstrating that exact situation.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Originally Posted by Grompie
Yes, the best way to do this is to create your game and starting characters on your xbox. At this point you can play together at your place. If she goes home she can continue playing with you by joining your game and taking control over her character again.

TL;DR: Yes

Also if you ever break up you can still finish the game since you can control her characters as well, but let's hope that never happens :P.

Awesome guys, thanks for your response. And I'll be sure to tell the the last part wink

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard