Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
So ive tried googling this and searching to no avail.

Theres this vendor npc on the beach towards the black cove named charla. She sells weapons that can be leveled up apparently somewhow.

Anyone know anything about this or have a link they can share.

Last edited by Wonderwyrm; 01/11/15 03:07 PM.
W
stranger
stranger
W
I read somewhere it's certain item drops and they state with which weapon to go in the description. Haven't found any myself so far though.. I bought the bow-kit.

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
You find extra bits here and there as you level. I'm 12 and only have 1 piece for each.. Search everywhere wink

W
stranger
stranger
W
Ah I found one yesterday! :) it's not even th description but just the name of the thing. Makes it easy to recognize but still damn hard to find xD

S
S
Most of the upgrades are in really obvious places, I'm talking spots where you absolutely MUST go in order to advance the plot "normally". Not all of them of course, but just keep an eye out and that alt key pressed.

Of course, the kit weapon upgrades all SUCK. The main problem is that they cannot be upgraded through normal crafting. No whetstone, moonstone, bowstring, tormented soul, or elemental essence additions. Their base stats do NOT make up for the lack, and they require crafting skills to put together anyway.

I did find that the base kit weapons were useful for a level or two. At the level you can buy them at you probably don't have the crafting skills or materials to make anything better, plus you can get them when they are still a couple levels higher than you are, which has its benefits. The upgrades almost always end up lower level than your characters when you find them.

C
C
From memory (incomplete):
- Staff part 1: in the white witch house
- Staff part 3: in zandalar's house (secret room)
- Sword part 2: Immaculate village, upstairs the teacher building.
- Axe part 3: Just talk to the squelettal merchant in Hunter Edge, next to the village.
- Bow part 2: The plant boss in the hidden lair of Maradino

Last edited by Chrest; 08/11/15 09:06 PM.

Link Copied to Clipboard