Next Thread
Print Thread
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Hey there Larian people!

I'm a huge fan of D:OS and playing now the EE in co-op using 2 controllers and I must admit you did an excellent job with that. The controls are perfect and the split screen works really well!

So I would love to see this in D:OS 2 mainly because having 2 PCs that can run games in a house is an expensive sport... Is that a possibility since the UI is there for the EE? I hope so smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
I would assume the question would be : Will there be a support for 4 players split screen, because i wouldn't see why not for the 2 players part.

J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Hm that would be tricky. I wouldnt mind it of course but I only have one wife due to western civilization rules and ethics so I'm fine with two player split screen for now laugh

addict
addict
AFAIK, it's already been announced the game would support 2-players splitscreen. At best, for now, it's been said 4 players will be able to play on 2 computers using splitscreen each, thus 2 players per computer and two games to run the whole thing.

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
J
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
J
Not that I doubt you but if we can find a confirmation somehow I'd love it! Makes me very happy its already said though laugh

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard