Hi there,
I have a bug report on D:OS EE, but can't understand where I should post it (as my account doesn't work anymore on D:OS EE ...
- Ahru dissappeared (I mean, really, he just isn't there anymore ... at all ... And we have to play without fire or earth magic books and without being able to use the well crafed monster design.
- Some problems in combat, where the chart in the top of the screen doesn't follow (both healthbar and initiative)
Did you encounter these ones ?

-I have some bugs as well, certain "avatars" or spell designs on the floor do not disappear (the abomination in black cove)
Also the freezing spell's sound effect repeats over and over again when casting it and even after it is done casting

-While playing the enhanced edition with a friend we noticed a bug, where while I was quicksaving mid combat my friend just so happened to be using a battering ram. The game saved as he was mid charge and while the attack continued and the animations of him hitting still happened. No actual damage or knockdown effects happened. Essentially making his turn useless, since the action points wer still used up and the cooldown acted as if he had used the spell.
TLDR; quicksaving during an attack animation seems to stop it from doing damage but still use the AP and activate cooldown