Next Thread
Print Thread
#575159 11/11/15 11:52 AM
W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
There's an orc in the Sacred Heart Prison who wants to be freed but he's too big to fit through the door. I forgot his name but he's got a Scottish accent xD

Getting him out is not the issue, I used a teleporting spell, but afterwards he keeps talking like he is still inside the cell and says I must have a way of getting him out. I tried several orders of things; first teleporting him and then the fight with the guards, killing them first and then getting him out, opening the door first, leaving the door closed..

Is there anyone with the same problem? After he's out he toddles off and disappears btw.

journeyman
journeyman
Did you exhaust all the dialogue options before setting him free? I have played through several times and haven't had the problem you described. After talking to him in the cell I teleport him out and he talks about going to bash some guards. He then goes off never to be seen again.

W
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
W
I did talk through all of his dialogue. Maybe I should be more sneaky when teleporting him out and wait for the guards to be gone. When I did it it kicked off the fight immediately because there were guards around and he does help in the fight but says nothing much.

Looks like I'll be starting the game from scratch again soon anyway. Boyfriend says he F-ed up his character and really wants to start again xD

Link Copied to Clipboard