Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#575579 16/11/15 02:13 PM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
So i picked it up, and started using it, as my main character is a fighter/tank.. The status applies, and enemies are clearly "taunted".. The problem is, thats ALL it does.. Show a taunted status effect icon on them.. Then do not even attack him, or focus attention on him for that round..

Immediately following the Taunt, enemies go about ther business as if nothing had happened..Whether they were already attacking another party member, or have not yet had the chance to begin their turn, they simply go wherever, and attack whomever they please..

What is the point of Taunt? Or is it just not working properly atm?

Support
Support

There is a known issue with Taunt not effecting ranged opponents (at least with the Xbox One version; not sure if it is a general issue).

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Its not only ranged opponents.. Ive tried it with every opponent Ive encountered since aquiring the skill.. My team are all now lvl 8, almost 9, and my tank has tried it against ranged, melee, and sorcorer skeletons... Ive used it against zombies, headless zombies, and zombies with no legs... Ive used it against summoned creatures, zombie pigs, and the Wards...

Too save time, i got it around lvl 5. It didnt work one single time, everywhere from the Lighthouse, trhough the northern part of Cyseal, Black Cove, the hidden cave to Evelyn, and within, and now im into the fire fields...

Furthermore, (and off topic but similar issues nonetheless), Blind isnt working properly.. It DOES seem to stop normal attacks (bow shot, melee swing) but not abilities, wands, or spells from any character.. My Archer, or Melee character cannot use their normal attack, but a skill from that same character, or specialty arrow, buff(on others) debuff, or CC work just fine...Same for enemies (atleast ive noted them using specialty arrows, spells, and abilities).

Support
Support

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and the report.zip file generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the game install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete all but one of the saves from the zip.

Console saves can be sent, as well, but they would need to be transferred to a USB flash drive first, and a third party tool is required for drives formatted for Xbox One (see here).

Blind not working properly is a known issue.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard